Statue BLITZWAY- Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like their new name EnterBlitz Playboy inc :lol. And well spotted with the neck seam think you were first to mention seeing it Chris
And Darkavatar I only think is PVC base on EnterBlitz description that is a PVC figure with translucent effect .

Wait did they say that? I am going to go back and read your description.

Wait did they say that? I am going to go back and read your description.

Their description is actually a PVC statue . But does go on to say its only the head PVC . body polystone. But cause they are now EnterBlitz and manage to make if polystone look PVC who knows maybe they went all PVC seeing there a daft neck seam and their realistic paint app seems missing.

Their description is actually a PVC statue . But does go on to say its only the head PVC . body polystone. But cause they are now EnterBlitz and manage to make if polystone look PVC who knows maybe they went all PVC seeing there a daft neck seam and their realistic paint app seems missing.

Ok but in your post they didn't mention that. Only that translucent stuff.

You can tell just by looking at that seam that is a different seam to the one used during casting? Do tell.

... Steve, do you see any other seams on its body? Don't you think there'd be more seams on the torso, legs and so on? Just like on the Enterbay PVC piece? :wink1:

By the way, where is that pic of the seam? I can't seem to find it now.

Anyway that is besides the point because even though EB ETD statue was all PVC, the seam was not from casting, since the head was a separate piece to the body, like the arms were to I believe.

No, that's precisely the point. The EB ETD did have PVC casting seams. It's definitely a different kind of seam.

You see there is an explanation for it.

A somewhat contrived one, yes. :)

A belated happy birthday, Chris! :happybday

... Steve, do you see any other seams on its body? Don't you think there'd be more seams on the torso, legs and so on? Just like on the Enterbay PVC piece? :wink1:

Good point I never thought of that. :clap

By the way, where is that pic of the seam? I can't seem to find it now.

Isn't this the one?

View attachment 165982

No, that's precisely the point. The EB ETD did have PVC casting seams. It's definitely a different kind of seam.

Yeah obviously it did but the seams where the arms, and head on the ETD were not casting seams (like the MOS one) since the arms and head were separate pieces, hence wouldn't the seam look the same if you were to compare a PVC part glued to another PVC part to a PVC part glued to a Polystone part. :dunno

A somewhat contrived one, yes. :)

Ahh but still a possible one though. :)

Indeed. Thank you. :)

Darkavatar said:
Yeah obviously it did but the seams where the arms, and head on the ETD were not casting seams (like the MOS one) since the arms and head were separate pieces, hence wouldn't the seam look the same if you were to compare a PVC part glued to another PVC part to a PVC part glued to a Polystone part. :dunno

No, Steve, I'm not talking about the seam one can see when there are two separate pieces connected. There were casting seams along the arms. PVC casting seams.

Here, look at the seam going down the waist of the BL-1:

1280px_BL1-1.jpg

As for the EB ETD, I don't have any saved pics and don't feel like looking for specific pics of said seams along the arms, but I do remember some people talking about them and showing examples. I'll try and find some later, as I'm in a bit o a hurry. After using Google for a few seconds, though, I did find a pic where you can actually see those two kinds of seams. A 'physical seam', so to speak, and a PVC casting one along the jaw line, ^_^

img6385p.jpg

I'm back...really long hard day,but hey ho.the arms on the HD1002 were separate pieces and glued on at the elbow. no seam just a slight gap on them.and the torso was glued at the waist,which I swap with the 1001 bust now and again.regarding the seam on this,it's exactly as I thought it would be,as its a pvc head on a ''supposed'' polystone body.but I'm not sure what the hell those lines are along the neck to his throat,and they are obvious to see.

Indeed. Thank you. :)

No worries.

No, Steve, I'm not talking about the seam one can see when there are two separate pieces connected. There were casting seams along the arms. PVC casting seams.

Here, look at the seam going down the waist of the BL-1:

1280px_BL1-1.jpg

There seems to be a misunderstanding, I know you were not talking about when one seam was joined to a separate piece, I know you were talking about casting seams. I must not of explained what I meant correctly. :slap

As for the EB ETD, I don't have any saved pics and don't feel like looking for specific pics of said seams along the arms, but I do remember some people talking about them and showing examples. I'll try and find some later, as I'm in a bit o a hurry. After using Google for a few seconds, though, I did find a pic where you can actually see those two kinds of seams. A 'physical seam', so to speak, and a PVC casting one along the jaw line, ^_^

img6385p.jpg

Yeah that is the seam I meant, how could you tell the difference between that seam joined by PVC to PVC to one joined by PVC to Polystone?

I'm back...really long hard day,but hey ho.the arms on the HD1002 were separate pieces and glued on at the elbow. no seam just a slight gap on them.and the torso was glued at the waist,which I swap with the 1001 bust now and again.regarding the seam on this,it's exactly as I thought it would be,as its a pvc head on a ''supposed'' polystone body.but I'm not sure what the hell those lines are along the neck to his throat,and they are obvious to see.

Well yeah that is the point I was trying to make it is a joint between a PVC head and a supposed polystone body but it could still easily be a PVC head joined to a PVC body because you can't tell the materials simply by looking at that seam. Chris can't you take the head off the HD1002?

There seems to be a misunderstanding, I know you were not talking about when one seam was joined to a separate piece, I know you were talking about casting seams. I must not of explained what I meant correctly. :slap

Yeah that is the seam I meant, how could you tell the difference between that seam joined by PVC to PVC to one joined by PVC to Polystone?

Well yeah that is the point I was trying to make it is a joint between a PVC head and a supposed polystone body but it could still easily be a PVC head joined to a PVC body because you can't tell the materials simply by looking at that seam. Chris can't you take the head off the HD1002?

Hm. There seems to have been a misunderstanding indeed. But then we go back to what I already said about there being (almost) no sense in having a seam if both parts are PVC, since they would have done it all in one piece. And as I already said, too, those arms don't really seem much different than the arms on our previous GoD Bruce. At least to me they don't.

Someone took the head off from this forum. Can't remember who but he switched it with the 1003 WOTD. It was made up in 3 pieces if I remember.no doubt the arms will also come off. Can't do much yet another 10 hourer in work.anyone have any ideas on those lines on the neck of this

Hm. There seems to have been a misunderstanding indeed. But then we go back to what I already said about there being (almost) no sense in having a seam if both parts are PVC, since they would have done it all in one piece.

Yeah that is true but while there may be no sense to doing that I would still not be surprized if the whole statue turned out to be PVC.

And as I already said, too, those arms don't really seem much different than the arms on our previous GoD Bruce. At least to me they don't.

d3ba7e5df73c074d6dcb9278b046cf9f.jpg

Yeah in that pic of them both side by side, if I would have to guess I would say it looks like the body is polystone, because the right arm has an odd shape near the shoulder part, as it is not perfectly round but sort of cuts off at a certain point . For some reason polystone statues usually have odd shapes to them, not sure why that is, but the edges on them never look as smooth as PVC statues. As a result, the anatomy sometimes looks distorted, like the right lateral muscle that has a sharp point to it and not curved like the left one.

Someone took the head off from this forum. Can't remember who but he switched it with the 1003 WOTD. It was made up in 3 pieces if I remember.no doubt the arms will also come off. Can't do much yet another 10 hourer in work.

That's what I figured.

anyone have any ideas on those lines on the neck of this

Right now that is the million dollar question, not even Shoo can answer this one, it seems. :lol

Hair looks really short.needs some voloume too seems one colour unless the tones are not getting picked up?
that jaw/head seam could have been done better(a lot better).not sure how accurate those shoulder cuts are either,dunno I get an early arnie kim figure look from 5/6 years ago...could just be me.but let's be honest,even though it looks better it's nowhere near the proto.

Last edited:
Very disappointed in that jawline join.
I never minded it on the Enterbay HD-1002 (or 1003) because they were extremely cheap by comparison.
But for $1000 (after shipping to Oz) I would have liked something a little more elegant.

Back