Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the Sept Oct release is realistic, all the shops I went say end of year , to early 2014. I PO mines had a shop doing this for VIP 3600hk $ couldn't, refuse. Am going to own this :panic:. Chris u want to order one from HK? I don't know if it will work out cheaper at this cost. You do the maths buddy :lol remember u got the better exchange rate. :lol

Well that really sucks, I don't want to wait till next year if I have already preordered now! :banghead

Well that really sucks, I don't want to wait till next year if I have already preordered now! :banghead

I think is on a slow boat out , to all the retailers .:lol hope it's not going to take this long though, cause if Sept release I can bring it back myself, the later date will mean shipping cost.:gah:

hopefully local Asian retailers will get it in September..desisandy take a BIG suitcase with you..:exactly:

hopefully local Asian retailers will get it in September..desisandy take a BIG suitcase with you..:exactly:

And there still no display to look. :lol but am sure this inhand will look good the posters in shop already look yummy :monkey1

I PO mines had a shop doing this for VIP 3600hk $ couldn't, refuse. Am going to own this :panic:
That's around $460US :horror

The EB 1/4 WotD figure is only a few dollars cheaper (shipped to me) at $435US :slap That's a nice deal you got there Desisandy :hi5:

hE95D158D

it depends on the type of collector you are, do u want to create scenes with this figure like dioramas or display him like he was a wax figure in a museum?

You know what type of collector I am ;) like you, I prefer something that's very realistic and displayed like a museum piece. Didn't even give the Enterbay version a thought when it first came out as I was so put off by their QC, but now I'm in 2 minds about it, lol. Its considerably more expensive though, especially now with the Aussie dollar so weak.

Anyway, don't want to derail this thread further, carry on!

well i got an email from blitzway today after i sent them a few emails asking what the hold up was and that there was a possibility that the free engraving offer would be gone as some sites were showing that it would end on or before Aug 22, here are the emails i got back:

"Your order was already received, so you don't have to worry about it. However, as I mentioned before, please wait till we get a US distributor. As soon as we get one, we will forward your order to the distributor, and you can pay to them.

in regards to the engraving:

"You already ordered and received. Please don't worry. Thanks"

They didn't list BBTS as one of there distributors, BBTS didn't list the engraving on their webpage; so doubt they will be participating in that

If I was getting this statue, I would go with BBTS in a heartbeat. It's $20 less retail, no crazy shipping charge and reliability. But that's just me. Unless of course, you must have the engraving done from Blitzway.

totally agree with you, wondering why BBTS is not offering that engraving though since it was said on blitzway's site that engraving was free as long as you preordered before end of August; no confirmation that BBTS was selected by blitzway either.

I have emailed BBTS asking for clarification as well; will advise once i hear back

If I was getting this statue, I would go with BBTS in a heartbeat. It's $20 less retail, no crazy shipping charge and reliability. But that's just me. Unless of course, you must have the engraving done from Blitzway.

totally agree with you, wondering why BBTS is not offering that engraving though since it was said on blitzway's site that engraving was free as long as you preordered before end of August; no confirmation that BBTS was selected by blitzway either.

I have emailed BBTS asking for clarification as well; will advise once i hear back

My Australian reseller are apparently going to be letting Blitzway know the engraving names that need to be done.

BBTS may be doing the same? You'll have to check with them.
....or it may be left up to you to ensure it happens directly with Blitzway....

That's around $460US :horror

The EB 1/4 WotD figure is only a few dollars cheaper (shipped to me) at $435US :slap That's a nice deal you got there Desisandy :hi5:

hE95D158D
Hey buddy would the shipping work for a better deal for you? if u need help u know where to google me :lol joking pm me if can help u out .:hi5:

Popcultcha now has this on their website for $799.00

You don't hav to order this through Blitzway either.

That was to make it easier for me to give them the deposit and have it appear under my account.
Funny they haven't changed the price back to $899 yet.

I'd still go through Blitzway for those in Australia that are interested....it'll end up at Popcultua anyway

Just looking at my 1/4 Lee collection.
This thing is going to tower over them.

The HD-1002, 1003, 1008 - are about 45cm+ tall.

This is going to be 71cm including the 10cm base.....and bright yellow :D

Back