Blitzway Basic Instinct 1/4 Sharon Stone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asked Blitzway about the eye miss-alignment and they replied very promptly here's their message:

Hi, there

Thanks for your concern about Sharone.Stone.
It is the same prototype and we didn't do any photoshop on the preorder pictures.

Anyway, we appreciate your concern and will check it again.

Thanks

This amazing sculpt deserves stellar paint app especially the eyes! :pray:

I have no interest in this piece but it did turn out stunning. The smoking pose made me think of Rachel from Blade Runner during her VK test in Tyrells office-lord I wish Blitzway would produce that.

Awful quiet here. Posting another vid of her for those still on the fence. Go to 1:39:

Re: Blitzway Basic Instinct figures.

I remember nothing of that movie other than that one scene. Nothing.

04f.gif

Amazing but most likely will flop.

I wish someone would make a Meriwether as Kitka statue , in her "discrete" leopard coat lol

Something wrong with that one....shes crosseyed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Should be out by now based on Blitzways site.......im assuming its delayed?

Nothing about this statue. Although I have her preordered through German retailer and estimated availability says 08/31/2018 so long way to go. Fine by me as long as they fix cross-eye issue. If not would kill the statue for me. Eyes are too important aspect indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When is this pretty lady going to ship? Any new pics or news on her? If she looks as good as Marilyn, then this should turn out great

This is what Blitzway says in the News on their homepage:

Title Release date for Hanniabal and Sharon Stone 2018-05-05

Dear All

We are sorry to inform that Hannibal and Sharon Stone would be released by this June due to factory circumstances.

We apologize for the delay and will do our best to make it up as soon as possible.

Thanks

Back