Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrote my firs angry customer letter in a while to Bluefin this morning....

CC’d Blitzway.....

Seriously 3 months and nothing but excuses for the broken and wrong parts....

Sideshow lost my business because of this ......Hate to lost Blitzway but you have to vote with your dollar.

Such a stupid thing also. How hard is it to replace parts that were broken in the first orders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrote my firs angry customer letter in a while to Bluefin this morning....

CC’d Blitzway.....

Seriously 3 months and nothing but excuses for the broken and wrong parts....

Sideshow lost my business because of this ......Hate to lost Blitzway but you have to vote with your dollar.

Such a stupid thing also. How hard is it to replace parts that were broken in the first orders?

Given mine took max 3 weeks and you guys got yours about a month before I did I'd honestly say this is a joke!
I feel bad for you guys why is it taking so long?

My recently proton pack replacement has a dodgy wire...... 3 other guys in the UK got replacement packs. 1 of which only 1 light works and the other 2 nothing at all apart from flickering. Another guy received a flight suit without any name badge :rotfl

Way to go Blitzway and your shoddy QC!

Replacement parts are worse then the actual figures? Is this fairly consistent?

Anyone get their Timewalker parts? I got a message from Steven saying mine was going out like two weeks ago and I got nothing.

My current display, with Rocco's Slimer and a custom backdrop.
75000f77ed6ed02af35376a3295ceb0c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
c4e45f0c7378436879aaa64fa8582695.jpg

Although I'm a 90's baby Ghostbusters was a big part of my childhood we had the Matty proton pack and the ghost trap!

So I recently decided to sell off a few figures and buy a 1:1 replica Proton Pack. :rotfl

Thats sad about the QC issues. Whats even more sad is how hard the parts will be to get. You'll be hard pressed finding folks like TA who want to part out- because the wave is completed.

Well, looks like if you got a good set that's defect free, you can sell on evilbay for some premium coin!

Just wait until the myriad of issues with ecto1 hit, see how blitzway handles that bag of chit.

Well, looks like if you got a good set that's defect free, you can sell on evilbay for some premium coin!

Just wait until the myriad of issues with ecto1 hit, see how blitzway handles that bag of chit.

Screw giving Blitzway anymore money after this whole situation! A lot of dough to drop on something that if faulty you'll probably have to ship it back. Unlike the figures the ecto will be a lot harder to fix and replace.

I am pretty glad my set is issue free. I think this set will be good for a while.

To be fair, it’s Bluefin dropping the ball...

Here is an update:

Bluefin (BF) said Blitzway (BW) was shipping parts and my replacements would be in that lot and shipped by the end of the week with tracking. This was over 2 weeks ago.

I emailed BW and told them what BF said , even copied the email to them.

BW says the parts were shipped to BF weeks ago....

Still no response from BF.

Hope you guys can get your replacement parts soon. I got my set from One Sixth Outfitters and received my replacement parts a week after messaging them. In hind sight I should've accepted their offer to inspect my set before shipping. Couldn't be happier with their customer service.

Man, praying the QC will be better on the ecto-1. :lol

Compared to the 1:6 scale figures, I doubt they sold nearly as many of the ECTO-1, so any potential issues should be much easier for them to deal with. Probably..:dunno

Back