Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally getting my 4 pack GB monday.:yess: Anythings to look out for ? Other then hearing packs n straps very fragile idk ? Stoked.

We have been in contact with Blitzway regarding replacement parts for the Ghostbusters figures, and they are sending over a shipment that should be here within the week. Your parts in particular are included in that shipment, and we will notify you once we have received them so we can also provide you with a tracking number. We do apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

Thank you, Filmore McLaurin

Bluefin Customer Service

updated after I emailed them again...

My Venkman is getting closer to complete. Had Kuato repaint the eyes and touch up the eyebrows. I modded the suit and collar a bit.

23183a358602d5f23f249e015fa87841.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!

Seeing 3mm buckles on eBay. Is that the ticket for a quick repair to the proton pack waist strap?

Depends what end you're looking to replace. Male end is easy, female end is a bit tricky being that it's stitched down to the strap.

I've hit a dilemma so the screw quality on the proton pack is **** the screw head is rounded off.

1st question is how do you remove a micro rounded off screw?
Also does anyone know which size the screws are so I can get some replacements! :slap

I've hit a dilemma so the screw quality on the proton pack is **** the screw head is rounded off.

1st question is how do you remove a micro rounded off screw?
Also does anyone know which size the screws are so I can get some replacements! :slap

Get some epoxy glue, put a dab on the stripped screw, place the screwdriver in the glue and let it dry. You essentially want to glue the screwdriver to the screw. Might work with simple super glue, but it might be too brittle a bond.

Is there a reason these have a tan on a par with Captain Jack Sparrow?
My Ray looks great but the tan is ridiculous.

Last edited:
That’s a pretty common thing in 1/6 , even HT does it.

Maybe it’s an Asian thing, the only figure I have that is pale is Lady Death....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah I think it's just because painting a tan complexion is a whole lot quicker and easier for their factory to do. From my own experience I've found painting a pale skin tone is much trickier and requires many more thin washes of paint to get right, so that you get the right translucent look and it doesn't end up looking like a corpse in the end. :p

I agree the skintone on the heads is a bit dark, but I think it can be lived with (even though I'll eventually repaint mine for that reason.) The hands, however, almost look like they've been toasted in an oven.

Last edited:
For several years now the industry standard from the top Asian companies is to make the skin tones too dark. The difference here is that the blitzway tones are much redder than hot toys which are mostly gray

I think that most Asian painters struggle with Caucasian skin tones and facial features too.

I don't think tone is that bad on the Blitzway figures. Its not to jarring. Unlike HT's Mcfly BTTF1, who was seriously tanned!

Back