Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up to anyone hunting for these, Bigbadtoystore sold out of Ray, but they have the rest of them for $300 each.

They're up from $279 now?
Yeah BBTS sometimes increases the price of popular items that are restocked or close to selling out, but hopefully it's still a bit cheaper than ebay for anyone looking for them lol.

So I had a few e-mails back and forth with Bluefin regarding the plastic buckles. Appears they have them as spares to send out, but I cant get a hold of them due to being in the UK. So it appears support for outside the U.S is non existent. Plus if you don't have the Bluefin sticker on your packaging (if in U.S) you cant get a hold of replacement parts either. A real shame. Hoping Alice on here can create a few spare for us to buy ;)

So I had a few e-mails back and forth with Bluefin regarding the plastic buckles. Appears they have them as spares to send out, but I cant get a hold of them due to being in the UK. So it appears support for outside the U.S is non existent. Plus if you don't have the Bluefin sticker on your packaging (if in U.S) you cant get a hold of replacement parts either. A real shame. Hoping Alice on here can create a few spare for us to buy ;)

Blue fin has not been very responsive to replacements yet.

Only a few people have said they got anything replaced.

I am sending a stronger worded email this week....it’s been over 8 weeks for me.....and I got a totally wrong Labeled jumpsuit and broken trap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man. Lots of catching up to do.

Bummer to hear about some of the faulty packs. Was it a common thing? I got mine form TimeWalker and haven't unboxed them yet, They've been sitting here for a good month or so and now I'm dreading to check the packs and find something wrong
I just put the batteries in mine a couple of weeks ago. And initially, they all worked except for one, where the front of the neutrina wand didn't light up. But a couple of days ago I tested them all again, and they all seemed to work. These seemingly aren't tested extensively, and aren't all that reliable. I would compare Hot Toys favorably in this regard, but for the issue with R2's batteries dying so quickly.

My Venkman is getting closer to complete. Had Kuato repaint the eyes and touch up the eyebrows. I modded the suit and collar a bit.

23183a358602d5f23f249e015fa87841.jpg

My Venkman is getting closer to complete. Had Kuato repaint the eyes and touch up the eyebrows. I modded the suit and collar a bit.

23183a358602d5f23f249e015fa87841.jpg

thats looking superb. Gotta do that. My Ghostbusters arrived yesterday

28768344_551260458563524_619791387_o.jpg

Eyes repainted look amazing!

Sent off the video of my proton pack last week replacement turned up today.... don't get why you US guys have to wait so long! BCS need to seriously improve given you guys had them before us in the UK!

Eyes repainted look amazing!

Sent off the video of my proton pack last week replacement turned up today.... don't get why you US guys have to wait so long! BCS need to seriously improve given you guys had them before us in the UK!

Looking really good!

Thanks guys!

Here’s is the list I have read so far.

1. Wrong name on suits
2. Broken clips on belts
3. Broken doors on traps
4. Paint rubs on sculpts
5. Stains on suits (maybe intentional)
6. Non working packs (rare)
7. Screw/thread problems on packs
8. Wands broken
9. Red face Winston
10. Loose joints.

While I have read all these, So far I think it’s on par with most company releases , and with such a massive undertaking with so many parts, we were bound to see this. None of these appear widespread with the exception of the buckle/clip issue.

Add to that missing Ecto goggles and strap stitching on proton pack come undone :rotfl waiting for batteries to come so ain't tested that yet.

Back