Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem and welcome aboard! It’s a demanding hobby...

Beware of the movie forum and sandbox....
They get salty in there occasionally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I have been collecting since the 70’s and just found this site recently. I told the wifey to order the figure and cant wait. I was always a big Ghostbusters fan so I am looking forward to this figure. Thanks again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMG_1547.JPG

Anyone think SS will offer any type of sale or free shipping on Ecto-1? I'll probably put $500 or so in RPs to take out a little of the bite, but have been waiting for another incentive to justify the order. I prefer to use SS's monthly payment plan. But the last time I waited around for them to offer something on Hulkbuster only to see it eventually sell out and I had to go on the WL and plop down the full $824 once it converted.

Anyone think SS will offer any type of sale or free shipping on Ecto-1? I'll probably put $500 or so in RPs to take out a little of the bite, but have been waiting for another incentive to justify the order. I prefer to use SS's monthly payment plan. But the last time I waited around for them to offer something on Hulkbuster only to see it eventually sell out and I had to go on the WL and plop down the full $824 once it converted.

This is going to be very low production, they might make a few more than the pre orders but not much. The only real deals will be what is availble now and most places besides BBTS are guessing $200ish shipping so i doubt anyone is going to offer free shipping.

Emailed BlueFin about the expected time for the replacement parts.

This reply was a bit less friendly and alot more vague....

"We are still awaiting a shipment of Ghostbusters replacement parts, and are not sure when we will receive them. Many others also had different issues with their figures, and we are doing our best to accommodate everyone. We will notify you when we are able to provide your with replacements, but you are more than welcome to continue emailing us for updates.

Thank you,

Bluefin Customer Service"

Sounds a bit stand offish to me, and almost like they are not sure they are getting replacement parts.

OMG!!!! They finally arrived!!!! I’m so thrilled!!!

88266a13ca1473c5724387d9c081723f.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Okay, so, the yellow string tied up on the left proton pack strap. Is that supposed to be there? I think it's threaded through a buckle. I've been too scared to cut it off, in case it's screen accurate...

Still no updates from Timewalker of Bluefin on my end.

Okay, so, the yellow string tied up on the left proton pack strap. Is that supposed to be there? I think it's threaded through a buckle. I've been too scared to cut it off, in case it's screen accurate...

Completely up to you, and I say that because it's accurate that there's a pull string there, but that's not what it's supposed to look like. Don't know why Blitzway made them neon yellow. It's just a string to pull to quickly release the strap so you can slip out of it easier. I removed them from my packs, because the bright colour was distracting. I'll eventually replace them with something more accurate.

Here's what they're supposed to look like.

USkKjuv.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I e-mailed Bluefin early last week and haven't heard anything back regarding replacement buckles.

Completely up to you, and I say that because it's accurate that there's a pull string there, but that's not what it's supposed to look like. Don't know why Blitzway made them neon yellow. It's just a string to pull to quickly release the strap so you can slip out of it easier.

This.

Finally pulled the trigger on Ecto-1. It's just too iconic to pass on. Hopefully it will look great in hand and the shipping isn't insane. The thing cost almost 3X as much as my first car. Unless the '66 Batmobile is produced this is probably going to be the last 1:6 vehicle.

Doesn't someone produce 1/6 terror dogs? Eventually it might be cool to bash a possessed Dana using a repainted and rehaired Ripley head sculpt.

“Uh...if there’s steady paycheck in it, i’ll believe anything you say”. [emoji6]
Instagram.com/i_am_toys
e1e263e062b170ff8b6693d8edcb4b2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally pulled the trigger on Ecto-1. It's just too iconic to pass on. Hopefully it will look great in hand and the shipping isn't insane. The thing cost almost 3X as much as my first car. Unless the '66 Batmobile is produced this is probably going to be the last 1:6 vehicle.

Doesn't someone produce 1/6 terror dogs? Eventually it might be cool to bash a possessed Dana using a repainted and rehaired Ripley head sculpt.

Ecto costs as much as my first AND second car combined :lol

Emailed BlueFin about the expected time for the replacement parts.

This reply was a bit less friendly and alot more vague....

"We are still awaiting a shipment of Ghostbusters replacement parts, and are not sure when we will receive them. Many others also had different issues with their figures, and we are doing our best to accommodate everyone. We will notify you when we are able to provide your with replacements, but you are more than welcome to continue emailing us for updates.

Thank you,

Bluefin Customer Service"

Sounds a bit stand offish to me, and almost like they are not sure they are getting replacement parts.

Definitely seems to have a condescending tinge to it. Not impressed considering blitzway is the one coming up short and taking forever as usual. Sounds like very poor planning on their part. I am waiting too :tap

Back