Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Terrible! Really wanted the four pack but had to settle for four singles. They'll be here Wednesday from timewalker. Can't wait!

8842B477-AA91-4158-9125-92CA48F272F2.jpg46A0B570-31DF-4D0D-9D08-F2AA74A6FA98.jpg

I did a little touch up on my Venkman and it does really help. The blue/grey eyes helps more than I thought. I think the biggest problem with it, is it was painted like a normal head sculpt using standard tricks. It really needs a paint scheme that is specifically designed for Murray. Often times even the best customs painter fall into that trap, instead of highlighting an actors specific facial irregularities.

Has everyone been going on Blitzway's site and filling out the form to contact them? I wasn't able to find an email address, so I'm just wanting to see if filing out the form is the only way to do it.

I did a little touch up on my Venkman and it does really help. The blue/grey eyes helps more than I thought. I think the biggest problem with it, is it was painted like a normal head sculpt using standard tricks. It really needs a paint scheme that is specifically designed for Murray. Often times even the best customs painter fall into that trap, instead of highlighting an actors specific facial irregularities.

I would love to see pictures.

Out of curiosity, how are people attaching the trap to Ray's belt? I'm sort of wrapping the cord around the computer thingy on the left side of the belt, and it dangles there, but it doesn't feel very secure. Is there any other particular way people are doing it?

I also see why many people aren't posing them with them holding the wand in a shooting pose. I've seen a few pictures where some are, but I see most aren't. The lack of a bicep swivel in the arm for me kind of prevents the arm from getting close to the body and pointing the wand forward; I can only get them to hold the wand across the body, and too far out in front of the body, which to me doesn't look quite right. They seem to look more natural looking in a pose with the wand attached to the pack. Not to mention it takes up less room if you have all four.

No bicep swivel? Come on. These figures being covered from neck to toe should have the most articulated body possible. It's all hidden, so no excuse to not have it. Anyone have pics of the bodies themselves?

It's funny. I think i'm the only person here using my figues without messing with the proton pack's belt strap. I just put the shoulder straps on them and they still look decent like that. I didn't want the headache of messing with the buckles and I was certain I'd have a hard time getting them in correctly.

Hey, could you please let me know Blitzway's email address? I can't seem to find it. I need a new Venkman suit due to the right cuff not being sewn.

[email protected]

Here's my burnt Winston review.

I also got all of them properly futzed, but Winston doesn't have his waist buckle on until I get a replacement. I stole it from him and gave it to Venkmen :lol

Here's my GB I finally got all futzed.

VaYDzv9.jpg

rsyFEGF.jpg

uCA9vfE.jpg

VHG5gG3.jpg

CD4U9jo.jpg

dWdoMYg.jpg

Z0Sl7Ik.jpg

3S3bGuy.jpg

cR6oDvx.jpg

IPPvUt9.gif

vWsZ6gz.jpg

Last edited:
Such amazing figures! Everybody seems to be doing display poses, though - I thought I'd do a few in action!

ghostbusters_ready_for_action_by_thedollknight-dbwfdvc.jpg

ghostbusters_catching_the_little_green_spud_by_thedollknight-dbwfduj.jpg

ghostbusters_approaching_gozer_by_thedollknight-dbwfdtk.jpg

ghostbusters_battle_with_the_fly_god_by_thedollknight-dbwfdu1.jpg

ghostbusters_warehouse_fight_by_thedollknight-dbwfdvv.jpg

ghostbusters_wild_hunt_by_thedollknight-dbwfdwk.jpg

ghostbusters_well_earned_break_by_thedollknight-dbwfdw8.jpg

ghostbusters_no_i_will_not_get_you_a_sample_by_thedollknight-dbwfduv.jpg

Back