Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

They deserve better pictures than poorly lit iPhone pics but I leave that to someone else. I’m too lazy these days :)

I was told the iPhone takes great pictures.

Are you telling me I was lied to??

I was told the iPhone takes great pictures.

Are you telling me I was lied to??

Not at all. Marketing just omits the implied caveat ... "Compared to other phones with crapy little sensors" :)

In the spirit of the post, here's a phone shot of Winston. Noisy AF, but not too bad for an iPhone pic.

IMG_2076.jpg

Just over the moon with these guys. Top 5 moments in my life as a collector easily. I’m so happy I overlook the flaws... the boots, Winston... honestly they are phenomenal. I padded rays waist and that’s about it. Will replace the boots and likely a few mods here and there. So happy!!View attachment 378790

Any recommendations for replacement boots, Raymond?

I was all set to move my set straight on, but I made the mistake of opening up the box to take a quick peek...and now they're going NOWHERE!! Awesome figures!!! :clap

I pre-ordered Ecto-1 yesterday. I started building a 1/6 scale Ghostbusters Headquarters in the 1/6 Scale Display Room a number of years ago. I always hoped that eventually we would see an Ecto-1 produced that I could have parked out in front. The dream has come true!

Still quite a bit of work to finish up the HQ, but ordering this is the incentive to try to get it finished before the car arrives...

This is a wow release!
All look great, but for me Stanz steals the show ;-)
Finding a loose Slimer will be like chasing a ghost, but that is just the fun of collecting.

I picked up a loose slimer on eBay. Just need to stay on top of it as these things are now shipping.

Ordered mine from Toys2.net here in Toronto for local pick up. The owner is actually related (i think a nephew) to Howard at Hot Toys. He said he should be getting his by the end of December.

Not sure why my Winston picture isn't loading. Here another try.
75ae3d446661cc2e2a4f9c795951470c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Not sure why my Winston picture isn't loading. Here another try.
75ae3d446661cc2e2a4f9c795951470c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Safe to say the Jury is back in and Winston came out great.

Out of curiosity - who's put batteries in the proton packs? I haven't.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

More impression.

Best likeness is Ray, then Egon, then Winston than Venkman. Shame they dropped the ball on Bill a bit but I still love it.

Thanks to everyone who has been posting pictures! I am trying to plan out poses that I like, and you all have been very helpful!!

The figures are so good that once you see them their personality comes right to mind and you can be flooded with lots of creative posing ideas!

Back