Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

If they do delay them for even more months to come i am going to cancel & get full funds back, i cant be bothered with it anymore. i swore if they delay once more there history.
They havent bothered there arse to keep people in the loop other than announcing yet another delay. Sick of hearing everyone saying take as long as you want, no rush, so we get the best figures possible. that ship sailed a long time ago, no way would they bother changing anything now.
Then theres the mad price floating around for the Ecto-1. yeah i really like ghostbusters but not putting that much cash into them & at this stage now i wouldnt miss them if i cancel.
Why not show the production figures at SDCC or post a photo on there facebook im sure all production is pretty much done so they can spare 4 to show.

If you feel like that why not get off the fence and cancel them?.

Last payment for my 4 done :yess: and ordered up a ghost rider for them to hunt :yess:. lol :horror:lolLets see who gets here 1st ???:dunno Please no Delays, Please no Delays....:impatient::impatient::impatient:

If you feel like that why not get off the fence and cancel them?.

I aint on no fence im just sick of these manufaturers taking the piss all the time, when a retailer sends a invoice to clear the full balance on these in May saying there are due to be coming shortly then 3 month later were still waiting, im pretty pissed off with it all. If i had of had the choice i wouldnt have paid no balance off until i physically see the retailer has them or at least a concrete shipping date but i never had that choice.

first world problems are first world problems. You have lots of options nevermore: cancel, get your $ back and wait for in-hand pictures; keep your order and wait patiently; or continue bitching and moaning about how retailers conduct their businesses and how manufacturers are out to "take the piss" out of us consumers.

I personally will wait and savor the day that these are released and eventually in my grubby mits.

I aint on no fence im just sick of these manufaturers taking the piss all the time, when a retailer sends a invoice to clear the full balance on these in May saying there are due to be coming shortly then 3 month later were still waiting, im pretty pissed off with it all. If i had of had the choice i wouldnt have paid no balance off until i physically see the retailer has them or at least a concrete shipping date but i never had that choice.

Ha ha stay away from customs then. lol here let me pay you a grand and wait a year or two with no word from them lol no thank's.

If a couple of extra months waiting is making you think of cancelling, how much did you really want them in the first place? :dunno

I want them last week but having waited a couple of decades Ghostbusters figures of this quality I couldn't imagine dropping out now. I'll be surprised if they get here to the UK before the end of the year even if they release in Hong Kong relatively soon.

It will be a Epic release for sure glad i'm finally all paid off.:yess: Now the hard part appreciate all the great release's you do have and make room for them :horror:lol and wait patiently.:impatient:

I have the patience to wait but it has become frustrating that these are monthly being pushed back!!

They will be...

giphy.gif

If a couple of extra months waiting is making you think of cancelling, how much did you really want them in the first place? :dunno

I want them last week but having waited a couple of decades Ghostbusters figures of this quality I couldn't imagine dropping out now. I'll be surprised if they get here to the UK before the end of the year even if they release in Hong Kong relatively soon.

its not really all about dropping out, its the lack of communication that annoys me the most BW are not only to blame theres plenty of manufacturers these days got to big for there boots & think they can ignore there customers or fob them off. I suppose with all this molecule 8 drama unfolding its got me a little un -nerved, i should really stop reading the Lennon posts lol

Your problem is with the retailer, not the manufacturer.

If they do delay them for even more months to come i am going to cancel & get full funds back, i cant be bothered with it anymore. i swore if they delay once more there history.
They havent bothered there arse to keep people in the loop other than announcing yet another delay. Sick of hearing everyone saying take as long as you want, no rush, so we get the best figures possible. that ship sailed a long time ago, no way would they bother changing anything now.
Then theres the mad price floating around for the Ecto-1. yeah i really like ghostbusters but not putting that much cash into them & at this stage now i wouldnt miss them if i cancel.
Why not show the production figures at SDCC or post a photo on there facebook im sure all production is pretty much done so they can spare 4 to show.

its not really all about dropping out, its the lack of communication that annoys me the most BW are not only to blame theres plenty of manufacturers these days got to big for there boots & think they can ignore there customers or fob them off. I suppose with all this molecule 8 drama unfolding its got me a little un -nerved, i should really stop reading the Lennon posts lol

I think there's a chance you may be in the wrong hobby...

Your problem is with the retailer, not the manufacturer.

its the manufaturer that are telling retailers a release date, yes it was a bit annoying to have to pay these off well before needed, but its not retailers making up release dates its blitzway. what would it take for them to say sorry guys were a bit behind on production. No its just another month or months pushed back

You got stiffed by the retailer big time! I'd never pay and be waiting for at least 3 months. I'd tear them a new arse!

You got stiffed by the retailer big time! I'd never pay and be waiting for at least 3 months. I'd tear them a new arse!

yeah its definately not helped the cause, but they were only going by what they were told by amerang/blitzway. Only positive is the retailer gets BW stuff about 2 weeks or so after HK release not months & months like most HT stuff.

Ha ha stay away from customs then. lol here let me pay you a grand and wait a year or two with no word from them lol no thank's.

Not all customizer are that way. ;)

its the manufaturer that are telling retailers a release date, yes it was a bit annoying to have to pay these off well before needed, but its not retailers making up release dates its blitzway. what would it take for them to say sorry guys were a bit behind on production. No its just another month or months pushed back

Doesn't matter. Your retailer wants to bill you before they've got them in stock, that's a problem with your retailer, not Bitzway. Choose another retailer to deal with.

Doesn't matter. Your retailer wants to bill you before they've got them in stock, that's a problem with your retailer, not Bitzway. Choose another retailer to deal with.

Agreed. The problem is with the retailer.

The retailer I pre-ordered the 4 pack from required a deposit and then the remaining balance when they actually get them in stock. They informed me about the release situation and date but never asked for the remaining balance.

Yeah, Timewalker Toys was supposed to take my final payment last month, but suspended that until they know when these are on a boat on their way here. I'm fine with that.

I ordered my three pack from BBTS. They've already charged a deposit of $100, then bill the rest once the figures arrive.

As others have mentioned, if you were billed the entire cost up front, then that's a policy of the retailer you purchased them from; it has nothing to do with BW.

Back