Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I'm surprised we never saw that whole scene from what was originally a call rather than a dream sequence. Would be a solid "extra" on an anniversary release. They obviously filmed it!

xhAZsND.jpg

Shot at Sony a couple of days ago.

:rotfl After all this time it still amazes me that scene got past the censors :goodpost:

The joys of pre-PG-13. When you can have the f-word in a PG film.

I know, right? :lol

I'm actually surprised it only got a PG rating. Especially having parts with strong language and the strong sex insinuations in the exchange between Peter and Dana while she was possessed by Zuul. Wouldn't be surprised if it was rated R by today's standards.

2016 Ghostbusters has a PG-13 rating and 1984 seemed way more adult oriented based on what I saw of 2016 Ghostbusters in previews (never actually saw the film). "I want you inside me" seems a bit more salacious and direct than "yeah, in every hole".

People where made of tougher stuff in the 80's. I don't think I have seen a single ECTO 1a. Did they drive that car into a ditch after that film and forget about it?

So its almost August do we think theres gonna be yet another delay on these figure ? Has BW gave an idea when Ecto-1 is gonna go up for PO

A shame to see it rot away like that.

My dad took me to a Hardee's after GB2 was released to see Ecto 1a in person. I know it's not as iconic as the original Ecto, but I always liked the electronic signs on top.

The count down begins till thread explosion

32364.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So its almost August do we think theres gonna be yet another delay on these figure ? Has BW gave an idea when Ecto-1 is gonna go up for PO

i'm sure another delay- we'll see

The count down begins till thread explosion

32364.gif

Start PO'ing your show tickets right now, because it's going to be quite the show.

Show times will be whenever the times of the day the thread seems to be the most active.

I've gone from checking this thread every day to checking it three times a day. Come onnnnnnnnn, Blitzway. My Winston figure will potentially be able to double as a figure from 'Twin Peaks: The Return' now, too, so ... bonus!

I've gone from checking this thread every day to checking it three times a day. Come onnnnnnnnn, Blitzway. My Winston figure will potentially be able to double as a figure from 'Twin Peaks: The Return' now, too, so ... bonus!

This is something I didn't think about. All the people who are gonna strip these, recloth them and pose them as a different film/tv show. I'm especially interested to see all the various Bill Murray displays that will start popping up. Groundhog day, What about Bob?, etc. lol.

This is something I didn't think about. All the people who are gonna strip these, recloth them and pose them as a different film/tv show. I'm especially interested to see all the various Bill Murray displays that will start popping up. Groundhog day, What about Bob?, etc. lol.

Zombie Bill from Zombieland....

I wouldn't take mine apart for any other Bill movie though....this is the pinnacle .

A recast that will show up on Ebay? Maybe

i'm sure another delay- we'll see

If they do delay them for even more months to come i am going to cancel & get full funds back, i cant be bothered with it anymore. i swore if they delay once more there history.
They havent bothered there arse to keep people in the loop other than announcing yet another delay. Sick of hearing everyone saying take as long as you want, no rush, so we get the best figures possible. that ship sailed a long time ago, no way would they bother changing anything now.
Then theres the mad price floating around for the Ecto-1. yeah i really like ghostbusters but not putting that much cash into them & at this stage now i wouldnt miss them if i cancel.
Why not show the production figures at SDCC or post a photo on there facebook im sure all production is pretty much done so they can spare 4 to show.

Back