Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Both Ripley & GB had expectations for Q1 2017 and both have mirrored each other having been pushed back month after month of this 2017 year! The frustration with Ripley is that she was revealed in the “Coming Soon” batch and then disappeared!!

I think those guys just celebrated 3 year since it was announced......

We are on what? 13 months....BW WILL be releasing these in the next month...

Ripley may never see the light of day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a good chance we could convince BW to make a Dana Barrett, have it go up for pre-order, have it delayed a couple times and actually get released before HT releases Ripley.

Curious, quick head count.....which pack/figure did you order?

Four pack ... and then checking this board quietly for news almost every day since. I like the recent SDCC pics!

Including these I have like nine pre-ordered figs which are all scheduled to arrive in Aug-Sep. If they somehow all stick to that timetable it'll be a bonanza. Early Christmas!

Its kinda funny i can buy a 1/6 rc buggy that go's 60 mph for 450 buck's brand new. I know its not the same because one is built for fun & speed and another built for movie detail. I know both are very different in 1/6 world but I always go back to the Movie "BIG" Tom Hanks line where billy say's to Hanks - something like TRUCKAZILLA 69.95 Pricey and Hank's replys you KNOW that only cost 10 bucks to make lol.:lol My point is i dont doubt big companys monitor web info for pricing /marketing popularity to see what can price ? I'm sure most of us do same thing think of selling and check to see what ever sold for on Evilbay and list at that same price it sold for same as real cars. Anyway here's to hoping:pray: we see a August release i hope. Back to your Crazy bidding.....:lol:slap:wave

As an RC car enthusiast, I can tell you those things are worth every penny of the 250-400 they cost.

Its just a molded plastic body thou...

The rest , engine, suspension, electronics are quality lasting parts that do their jobs flawlessly. I have 4 and only had to replace about 50 bucks in parts over the years.....mod have cost much more but thats by choice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's a good chance we could convince BW to make a Dana Barrett, have it go up for pre-order, have it delayed a couple times and actually get released before HT releases Ripley.

IDK, I feel she would be too niche of a character to sell well... but there's been even more obscure things put out in the past.

I definitely see them doing a Gozer and Vigo if they end up doing GB2.

Would anyone want Terror Dogs?

I don't know if I would want terror dogs. Would take up too much damn room for both. But a shelf with Vinz and Zuul with Gozer would look sharp. But I would be in for a Gozer and Vigo if they get to it. Louis with the colander on his head would be a great figure too IMO.

I don't know if I would want terror dogs. Would take up too much damn room for both. But a shelf with Vinz and Zuul with Gozer would look sharp. But I would be in for a Gozer and Vigo if they get to it. Louis with the colander on his head would be a great figure too IMO.

Grail material :lol

IDK, I feel she would be too niche of a character to sell well... but there's been even more obscure things put out in the past.

I was just being facetious. They've already stated they have zero interest in a Dana figure.

Would anyone want Terror Dogs?

Um... yeeees. My Neca Terror Dogs are some of the only 6" figures I kept when I got rid of all of my stuff so many years ago.

I was just being facetious. They've already stated they have zero interest in a Dana figure.

Um... yeeees. My Neca Terror Dogs are some of the only 6" figures I kept when I got rid of all of my stuff so many years ago.

Oh I didn't realize that they cleared that up in regards to her. I really, really hope they do Gozer. Even though they're in the film for like two minutes, the whole movie is built around them.

So is there any idea on how long this is?

Guess it may not matter at $1500. My take it price is $1,000.

I don't know if I would want terror dogs. Would take up too much damn room for both. But a shelf with Vinz and Zuul with Gozer would look sharp.
Yeah, that's what I would love to have to round out my GB collection. Possibly Library Ghost, as well.

emailed Blitzway an hour ago, didnt expect a reply lol but oh my god they replied in exactly an hour, no real updates, figures to be released August, i tried to to sneek a price out of them for the Ecto-1 but they said they havent decided on a fixed price yet

Figures will be available Feb, March, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec…..

What difference does it make. It comes when it come as these are already so long overdue!!

FYI; I asked Blitzway about the 1/6 slimer figurine and they said it was only intented for early preoders so there won't be any more productions of it. So the ones who preordered Dr. 3 Pack or full pack are utterly lucky.

I wouldn't expect anymore figures from this line or a GB2 line. I personally think the four figures, Slimer and ECTO-1 will be it.

Back