Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Even if it is too expensive for the majority of us, i'm not sure that it won't sell. Think at the 2000 $ Toynami Batmobile. And think at the crazy prices today for the 89 or the tumbler... it's gonna be crazy too. :slap

Those Elite ECTO-1a's are hard to track down now. They must of sold a limited number at the time as there are hardly any on the second hand market. I spotted a brand new one in Germany...but the fella wants 325 GBP for it! I have the Lego one which is pretty much bang on to be honest. Much better then Lego's attempt at a Delorean.

I'm glad I jumped on the elite Ecto-1 when I did. Still kicking myself for not buying the elite Ecto-1a when I had the chance.

I would assume that Blitzway would know that there are going to be people that are only interested in the Ecto-1 and not the figures. I would also assume that Blitzway would be including the proton packs with the car for those that don't want the figures, and, also maybe release an Ecto without the packs for a bit cheaper for those that did buy the figures as well.

This will sell....BW knows that this is a very high end piece and that it will only be available for a select few.

They never had any intentions of pricing it within reach of most collectors.

Hell the Buster 4 pack was priced that way also.....most people cannot afford to dish out 1000 bucks on 4 figures at once....

Even on this board.....

Curious, quick head count.....which pack/figure did you order?

I splurged on this as they are on of my grails....but its a lean year for everything else.

4 pack ordered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got the 4 pack, and I'll be getting the Ecto-1. But these are the first figures I've purchased in about five years.

I got the 4 pack, and I'll be getting the Ecto-1. But these are the first figures I've purchased in about five years.

Goddamn lucky.

While there's no way I'll get Ecto 1, I'll definitely enjoy seeing what everyone in here does with it.

I wonder if they'll do GB2 figures in the future along with that updated Ecto with more junk on the roof.

Goddamn lucky.

While there's no way I'll get Ecto 1, I'll definitely enjoy seeing what everyone in here does with it.

I wonder if they'll do GB2 figures in the future along with that updated Ecto with more junk on the roof.

I would love if they released a gb2 accesories pack line that included the updated jumpsuit and slimeblower. They could even release the gb2 version proton pack. If they did that, I would buy some of those items as long as the price was reasonable.

The actors had changed enough over that span of time that new figures would be warranted.

Heart: Yes, please.

Brain: Shut up, heart.

I think it's inevitable, and if you're not collecting at all anymore you should be able to swing it. But two Ectos? :lol I think it comes down to room over the cost.

I would love if they released a gb2 accesories pack line that included the updated jumpsuit and slimeblower. They could even release the gb2 version proton pack. If they did that, I would buy some of those items as long as the price was reasonable.

I don't think an accessory pack would work given most people would want them displayed with the original figures side by side or whatever. I've warmed to GB2 a little over the years and I would definitely want their dark boiler suit look on my shelf too. Hell, throw in the Santa hats too.

With the entire suicide squad and rogue one products out, which I have zero interest in I was able to purchase the 4 pack.

And with the new comic con products shown , I would be able to place the order on the ecto1 no matted the price

HT's current aim is all one newbie collectors.

Like I said regarding the price for ECTO-1 a few pages back:

giphy.gif

I think everyone knew it was going to be a pretty penny. If people want it that badly and they knew money wouldn't be of any concern, it would be more a statement of "give it to me" rather than a question of "how much?"

Curious, quick head count.....which pack/figure did you order?

4 pack ordered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Three pack.

My sentiments as well. I'm just looking forward to all of the what will undoubtedly be cool pictures of this in people's displays with the figures.

So when are the four figures supposed to ship? I am starting to feel the "Ripley" effect here.....

I saw the Ecto-1 in person and this thing is huge! Even if I get it, not sure how to display it.

no where near as bad as Ripley. At least not according to those in the Ripley thread...:lol

I think there's guys in there cutting themselves from the anxiety.

Back