Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know what the set of three(Egon,Stanz and Venkman) are going for now?

A set of three will be anywhere from $1200 to $1500 plus on ebay. They're rare but you can still find them. They look absolutely amazing in person. Hope you get yourself a set. They're fragile so treat them carefully. Lots of tiny pieces and details but so worth it

I saw that exact set pop up in the Onesixthrepublic BST group for around $950 today, but looks like it didn't last long. You can find stuff a lot cheaper there, but you have to be quick on the trigger to not miss out.

I saw that exact set pop up in the Onesixthrepublic BST group for around $950 today, but looks like it didn't last long. You can find stuff a lot cheaper there, but you have to be quick on the trigger to not miss out.

Very strange. Can you find a link? Why would this guy sell all three for that when on average they sell like $500 a figure. If you have a link I'd buy a second set for that price

Very strange. Can you find a link? Why would this guy sell all three for that when on average they sell like $500 a figure. If you have a link I'd buy a second set for that price

It's a Facebook group. You'd have to do a search and join first. And prices are generally lower since there's no 10% ebay fee to have to pay. And there isn't going to be a second set. It was just one guy selling the set that he had.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/OneSixthScaleBst/permalink/3993799990645815/

It's a Facebook group. You'd have to do a search and join first. And prices are generally lower since there's no 10% ebay fee to have to pay. And there isn't going to be a second set. It was just one guy selling the set that he had.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/OneSixthScaleBst/permalink/3993799990645815/

$950 was a great deal!

On a totally unrelated note, I never had any luck selling on FB, people either lowball my already reasonable prices, parade my profile like a wanted man (can this dude be trusted etc) or keep me waiting when they say the want the figure. As much as I hate feeBay, the extra 10% plus 10% on shipping and another 4.7% for PayPal is still the way to go for me as a seller.

Yeah I know what you mean. Plus having to juggle multiple PMs at once with everyone trying to haggle for the best deal is a pain too. Sometimes it's easier just to put it up on ebay and deal with whoever the one person was who bought your figure.

giphy.gif

5u1dva.gif

92PjaPh.jpg
Is the wold ready for live action portrait cast of 1/6 Extreme Ghostbusters figures. :lol

Last edited:
No, the world is never going to be ready to pay $1000 for Extreme Ghostbusters figures designed to look like some internet nerd?s fancast rather than the official character designs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5u1dva.gif

Is the wold ready for live action portrait cast of 1/6 Extreme Ghostbusters figures. :lol

Also if a live action Extreme Ghostbuters team had to drive their own car, they should get a vintage 66 Bronco, re-purposed into the Ecto-X
I can see the XGB team in it....Although Roland was way to cautious a driver, maybe put Eduardo at the wheel!

VFHxr7Q.jpg

Don't know if these guys still make 1/6 scale Bronco kits, but would have been perfect for customizing, as most of the gear would fit on top.
Plus proton-packs and Garrett's wheelchair could all fit in back!

gtN4hn9.jpg

bnYd7gH.jpg

Last edited:
In the present day this looks like the type of thing Blitzway would actually announce they were making, and then eventually cancel due to lack of interest.

5ai13s.gif

56ueg1.gif

3DZ1LWD.png

Needs to be something old, tired and odd to be an cool Ecto IMO.
How old, tired and odd^ we going?

Although would love to see the Live Action Filmation jelopy actually re-decoed, recolored in white and equipped as the Ecto-0

For the next gen Extreme era Team, I think , if they were going to have their own,
A 66 Bronco is still vintage, [with extreme raised-suspension and fun monster tires] would've been great for 90s XGB team.
Time Jump from a 59 Cadillac(M.Meteor) to a 66 Bronco
Is about the same time jump as from the Real gen. to the the Extreme gen.

(although LOL most would really rather ignore the existence of any of these shows all together :rotfl)

Last edited:
:rotfl I have to agree. Looks like it would be a spoof of a spoof of Ghostbusters.

I had successfully built a mental block around that thing ever existing. Now it?s back.
Don?t want fan cast figures, movie, reruns of the show or anything else. Just want the whole thing to go away. Let it die, it doesn?t deserve to live.

Back