Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't we all. Lol

I'm kinda surprised we haven't seen any announcements from Blitzway about Afterlife figures. I'm sure plenty of collectors would be totally down for some older versions of Peter, Ray and Winston.

Aren't we all. Lol

I'm kinda surprised we haven't seen any announcements from Blitzway about Afterlife figures. I'm sure plenty of collectors would be totally down for some older versions of Peter, Ray and Winston.

I thought Blitzway did not have the license for GB anymore?

always love a chance to post some pics of these guys

Attachments

• 44F11B08-81CD-4E3C-83B3-A8F7FFFA66FB.jpeg
    44F11B08-81CD-4E3C-83B3-A8F7FFFA66FB.jpeg
    312.2 KB · Views: 72
Really hope one day these get re released or another company makes them. A 1/6 scale Venkman would be a grail along with Indy and Marty McFly!

I'm glad I was able to get one, but still bothered by how overscaled it is next to the figures, being like 3 inches too long. I know they probably did that so the figures could fit easily inside, but most collectors seem to prefer them standing in front of the car anyway, so not sure that was necessary.

Hope someday be able to afford the Ecto-1...truly spectacular machine and miniature, even if it had some QC problems, but looking at the asking prices for the 1/6 Ecto-1 these days that day might never come!!! Glad I got the 3 pack...would love to have Winston to...he is really needed, but his price is near the orbit of Mars Right now.

Just saw the new movie, REALLY enjoy it and the setup they used to revamp the franchise, hope it become a hit and we see more from this team, the movie was great...IN SOOOOOO MANY WAYS, GB fans will know exactly what I mean when they see the movie.

Glad to hear you liked it. It's slid down to 63% on rottentomatoes, which has me a bit concerned. But sounds like most critics were expecting more of an outright comedy than the sentimental Goonies-style film that this was apparently intended to be.

Glad to hear you liked it. It's slid down to 63% on rottentomatoes, which has me a bit concerned. But sounds like most critics were expecting more of an outright comedy than the sentimental Goonies-style film that this was apparently intended to be.

Anything is better than queef jokes.

RT used to be reliable, but have shown very obvious bias toward anything Disney in the last few years.

There are reports that reviewers who raved about the 2016 reboot, are giving Afterlife a bed review, out of spite.

Saw the new movie yesterday thought it was great. 8 out of 10 for me.
Liked the new characters and feels like a good starting point to get the franchise back up and running. Also hit me in the emotions which I wasn’t expecting but that was good.
It’ll be interesting to see if we get any figures from it.

I tried avoiding this thread because I’ve never forgiven myself for missing these figures..

But having seen the movie last night, I had to share my thoughts:

It was great! I honestly don’t understand the negative reviews.

Glad to hear fans like it. I am going tomorrow night with my kids. Super excited to share this with them. Never thought I would be able to do that. I couldn’t even make it through the 2016 movie though.
I tried rewatching the 2016 movie a few nights ago, and it actually starts well and has some good laughs (mostly thanks to the hilarious Wiig and McKinnon), but after awhile the nonstop wackiness and slapstick humor just gets really tiresome and hard to sit through.

That said though, I still would have loved to own that McKinnon figure that was teased at the time, since she was so nutty and awesome.

Soldier-Story-Ghostbusters05__scaled_600_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back