Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Less. $220 x 4 is $880. Car has to be less than say $900. That price tag will turn off too many. Guessing $700.

The Delorean is much smaller with far less lighting and fewer moving parts. I'd be surprised if Ecto's price was in the same neighborhood.

The Delorean is much smaller with far less lighting and fewer moving parts. I'd be surprised if Ecto's price was in the same neighborhood.

Don't forget the price bump on Hot Toys just because they say Hot Toys on them. If HT made these figures i bet they would be $50 to $70 more each.

IMO, Blitzway is more premium than Hot Toys and they seem to be trying to keep that image going.

Not saying BW is below HT but HT is overpriced. If these really are in the $230 range that is where HT puts their barebone figures lately.

Not saying BW is below HT but HT is overpriced. If these really are in the $230 range that is where HT puts their barebone figures lately.

Keep in mind the Ghostbusters have extreme re-use amongst the four. That's going to keep the price very low. Remember the DX07 Luke Bespin, two identical figures in the box made each figure $150, when the going rate at the time was about $180.

Has there been any mention of proposed release dates? That's going to be a huge factor. Having time to save up/birthday/Christmas money......loan application!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preorders next month. Depending on how it's set up you may have to save quick.

Bluefin is the US distributor for Blitzway, so my guess is we will see these in places where we currently see Bluefin distribute their other partner products, like Tamashii's S.H. Figuarts. The more popular they become, the more interest they generate from retail partners and the more places you'll see them.

Two visits to the sperm bank, a trip to the blood bank, a quickie in the parking lot of the Home Depot, and a kidney to a Russian stranger on Craigslist and I should be set for the whole line, including the Ecto-1!

Two visits to the sperm bank, a trip to the blood bank, a quickie in the parking lot of the Home Depot, and a kidney to a Russian stranger on Craigslist and I should be set for the whole line, including the Ecto-1!

Do you think that russian guy would want two? I might let mine go depending on when these ship

Do you think that russian guy would want two? I might let mine go depending on when these ship

I can call and ask. At least that way, with one of us awake, we can make sure he doesn't screw us and take both. I'd hate to have to sell my Ecto-1 to pay for dialysis treatments.

Did the quickie tip you?

Will Sideshow or BBTS will carry PO for these? To be honest i havent ordered outside of sideshow and some known sellers online (2-3) so dunno how or where ro get this if ever it goes up for Pre order..

Back