Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I don't have any interest in owning these but they look incredible!!!
Blitzway is doing an amazing job!!! They are proving that could dethrone Hottoys as industry leader. They have my full attention on every annoucement they make!
Superb.
Congrats to everybody who has wanted quality in this license.

Has anyone asked them, or know if the display diorama is going to be offered? Maybe a section with each figure kinda like a build-a-figure concept? I'm sure it'd be expensive, but it would be a perfect alternative to the Ecto-1 if someone didn't plan to get the car to display.

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

No dioramas, no marshmallow man. He described the Ecto one said all 4 figures and proton packs will fit way bigger than the 89 Batmobile and will have the lights not too sure of the siren.

Ecto one sounds to be very large and very expensive my wallet shivers lol.

Ahhh. Thanks. Bummer! They'd sell well I bet. I know I'd be in for it. What about the 6 inch line. Is that diorama gonna be offered?

Did anyone get a chance to ask if the lights on the pack will go round or stay static? Kinda curious given they are only Proto's.

The Ecto 1 will be awesome I'm sure. I don't think I'd ever put the figures inside, but it's very cool that they'd be able to fit. Just can't wait to get this line up in my display. Both scales!

The Ecto one will be out next year and the 1/6 figures will be sold together and individually the set will come with slimmer

Good thing Ecto-1 don`t shows up on PO before next year. enough with the figurines this year, for my wallet that is.

Maybe I'm not alone then.

Not a fan, but I still want the figures. :lol

I think the car would be pushing it. It'll be massive and expensive, and maybe not as much fun as having more figures to play with instead.

Though it would no doubt be an impressive piece.

Maybe the Ecto is pushing the boat out too much? Will be a big piece, much bigger the DeLorean.

I would actually like a mashup of the Ecto-1 from GB 1 and 2. I really like the warning lines and the advertisement on the car.

article-2137762-0568B922000005DC-797_634x373.jpg

Has anyone at SDCC visited the Blitzway booth and asked the question that's on everyone's mind: How much?

Has anyone at SDCC visited the Blitzway booth and asked the question that's on everyone's mind: How much?
The lady there said between $220 and $240 per figure.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Guesses... will Ecto 1 will be more or less expensive than the 4 ghostbusters set?

I've never bought a blitzway figure before, where's the best place in the UK to buy them?

Back