Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

That Terror dog in the above pic is new, and looks much smaller. The Arne next to it is 1/2 scale bust 14″ tall, 8″ deep and 6″ wide

The Chronicle collectibles Terror dog from 2014 has already been released and is quite large. It said it was cast from original puppet mold
not sure exact scale, but 1:1 of Puppet.

1/4 scale. As you said - taken from the original armature puppet.

This is 1/6 scale:https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...collectibles-ghostbusters-1-6-terror-dog.html

Also, there have been models. One was 1/6 scale kit back in 1984.

MKS0014-Terror-Dog-W.jpg

Last edited:

What impresses me most is Egon Glasses....

Out of all of them Slimer needs the most work..

His face is somewhat accurate but the rest of him . . not so much.

Care to share Slimer? Only need eight or nine hundred bucks depending on the final cost of these . . . lol

So will Slimer be offered separately? It would seem weird to package him with one of the guys; I hope he's not a bonus only for those who buy all four...

I didn't ask if slimmer will be sold separately. They implied that he will be part of the set of 4.

Yes, that Terror Dog is sixth scale. Chronicle had some nice looking stuff.

Awesome!:yess:

It is a little strange though - why so many different companies making 1/6 GB stuff?

I was kinda thinking the same thing. That's at least 3 companies. Chronicle, Soldier Story and Blitzway. Maybe the license isn't that exclusive?

It doesn't look like there's exclusivity at all with so much merch - even the 1/12 stuff is being made by multiple producers.

I was kinda thinking the same thing. That's at least 3 companies. Chronicle, Soldier Story and Blitzway. Maybe the license isn't that exclusive?

Just get it away from Mattel ! Leave the high end to someone else.

Although I am grateful they took initiative for their initial offerings, and the equipment especially the Ghost Trap.

Awesome!:yess:

It is a little strange though - why so many different companies making 1/6 GB stuff?

I know, right? Seems like there's suddenly a rash of various 1/6 Ghostbusters stuff.

I'm completely brain storming here, but one of many reasons might be the kind of situation like we have with current licenses. For instance how we have multiple companies putting out Star Wars, Marvel, and DC figures, etc., because one company isn't going to just let another be the only one to capitalize on a franchise. Diamond and others starting putting out their line, so maybe our favorite 1/6 companies are doing the same thing and want to jump in the proverbial pot as well. Who knows. Lol. I'm probably completely wrong. Haha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It won't last long either, so get this stuff fast and while you can. I doubt anyone will go too deep with this stuff once they see how it sells.

Yeah GB is a bit like Indy - it all seems exciting when a new movie is out, but there's ultimately not a very deep well of collectors for it like there is with SW or Marvel.

Yeah GB is a bit like Indy - it all seems exciting when a new movie is out, but there's ultimately not a very deep well of collectors for it like there is with SW or Marvel.

What new movie?

What new movie?

The new Ghostbusters movie of course. :lol

It won't last long either, so get this stuff fast and while you can. I doubt anyone will go too deep with this stuff once they see how it sells.

Not to mention how unpopular the reboot seems to be. I suspect the rash of 1/6 Ghostbusters stuff, including '84 stuff, is partly out of hoping that the reboot would have at least briefly rekindled interest in the franchise to collectors.

Back