Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know of a retailer that still has the special pack (all four) available?

I ordered the 4-pack from Flossie's last Wednesday and they were delivered on Saturday. My bet is they are a little behind with year end orders so hopefully you will hear back soon!
Thanks. It took several days and four attempts, but I finally got a hold of momma Flossie lol.

hquXqvd.jpg

Same here. I futzed the hoses to even more less drape/fall for each character the way they looked during the Gozer encounter, but it required sort of twisting and turning the wand before attaching it to the pack to get the hose to want to naturally bend in that particular direction without giving any or much resistance. I think they're pretty secure, but I just hope one of them doesn't decide to spring free in the detolf.

No kidding. Would have been way more convenient. They should have taken a page out of HT's book with AoU Captain America and the magnetic shield.

And given the spring is under such tension in the plugged into the mount pose, a magnet would be more than enough to keep it flying off.

People have just been using a tiny bit of poster tack etc. Some have used wax and another just residue off of tape. Anything to make it a little sticky.

What were the tweaks you did on Ray Robbie beside the suit graying?

I plan to dye all my suits this weekend like Robbie did, they really are too warm. I also lengthened the neck of Peter and will do the same to Winston.

I'm pretty OK with the build on all of these guys after I made Ray fatter, didn't think there was much need to adjust.

Same goes for shortening the legs, while these are too tall making the legs shorter will make them look disproportionate. BW f'ed up on the scale with these (and people can't use the excuse they are proper 1/6 when their Fight clubs and Carlito was in scale with HT)

Thought of accentuating the pock marks like Robbie did as it helps with Peter. His eyebrows are also the wrong shape. Nay tweak those and lighten the eyes.

I also plan to replace all my boots with my real leather boots this weekend too

Got my four pack. Decided to go ahead and open them to inspect for trouble. My Winston box is missing the embroidered patch and his pack has a wonky buckle and very bent wand. Gonna see about getting those parts replaced.

xQFsBxT.jpg

Again, regading the cig, if you guys dont want to mod the cigarette, track down the fight club ones.

real good call on dying the suits!

A tip is that if you leave it in the dye for only a couple mins at a time nothing much will happen. Even in concentrated dye.

So you can shade it darker little by little safer that way not to go too far.

Remember things look darker when wet so have a hair drier handy to see true color

Ray looks spectacular. Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree, although the flight suits only looked grey; they were actually the colour Blitzway used, the film stock made them look different. I also feel like there should be a touch of blue in there.

I watched the movie the other day and found it funny Casey Kasem referred to them as "the boys in grey." It seems the intention was grey whatever the end results were.

I think everyone who got these figures watched the movie the other day. :lol

This last go around of watching it, I actually got the "make 'em hard" reference. I mean I got the obvious undertones, but I never understood what they did to make him say that, as I thought they just simply clicked the front handle of the wand. I finally caught that the tip of the wand where the beam emits actually extends out. :lol

In all my years of watching this film, I never caught that.

Ghostbusters-Turn-on-Proton-Pack.gif

I think everyone who got these figures watched the movie the other day. :lol

This last go around of watching it, I actually got the "make 'em hard" reference. I mean I got the obvious undertones, but I never understood what they did to make him say that, as I thought they just simply clicked the front handle of the wand. I finally caught that the tip of the wand where the beam emits actually extends out. :lol

In all my years of watching this film, I never caught that.

Ghostbusters-Turn-on-Proton-Pack.gif

I watched it the other day too :lol that whole roof sequence is perfect. Every line of dialogue is legendary.

I'm embarrassed to even admit this, but I never paid enough attention with the Gozer stuff to realize that Stay Puft is actually Gozer :slap

I'm going to put GBII on a few minutes.

Back