Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

If i get the Ecto-1 i will need to destroy the box or save at brothers garage the box will be a Fridge size closet eater like the 89 ride. I will have to get having my delorean and 89 will be a amazing display next to the Ecto- 1. There's something about 1/6 rides you cant have just one.

:horror Please don't say that, I'm planning just to get the hover DeLorean assuming Hot Toys ever make it. My new found addiction to figures is already bad enough on the bank balance without needing a regular vehicle fix to. :lol

Ha ha good luck with restraint not getting any more 1/6 rides then Ecto-1.

Thanks so much for the rep on my Knightrider post!!!!! Maybe I'll start a thread on it. Don't want to take away from the Ecto-1

Knight Rider is great. I wish there were more options for merchandise out there. There's supposed to be a new series or movie thing called Knight Rider Heroes, which Hoff is supposed to be involved in.

Blitzway have replied to my message asking them when Ecto 1 will be ready.

Their reply??

Early 2018!!

I really don't get why people keep asking you have an answer stop nagging! You lot remind me of kids in a car keep asking " are we there yet?" :rotfl:rotfl
Patients fellow GB fans! Wait till the figures are out then nag! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah, if it gets released at all, we'll know once they announce it. No use worrying about it until then.

I'm late to the thread.... but is anyone going to address that Winston Zeddemore is underscaled... I mean, i thought it was just Bill Murray's Hugh head but Zeddemore is smaller AND shorter. I'm ABSOLUTELY ECSTATIC about this set. Over the years I've never even considered buying a 1/6 vehicle. However, The Deluxe Set and Ecto-1 I'm.... I'm... UUUUGGHHH :drool:drool:drool

I really don't get why people keep asking you have an answer stop nagging! You lot remind me of kids in a car keep asking " are we there yet?" :rotfl:rotfl
Patients fellow GB fans! Wait till the figures are out then nag! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

On that note, anyone hear if the figures are on track for release? I preordered long ago and seem to remember they'd be released in January (when payment in full is expected). I'm not in a rush, fine with saving a couple more months so it's not on my cc.

On that note, anyone hear if the figures are on track for release? I preordered long ago and seem to remember they'd be released in January (when payment in full is expected). I'm not in a rush, fine with saving a couple more months so it's not on my cc.

Apparently blitzway recently estimated April-May.

sigh...just great..:impatient:

At least you know it is coming eventually though...assuming they don't go back on their word. Gives plenty of time to save for what is sure to be a hefty price tag, with the figures to enjoy in the mean time.

Will probably be at least 2018 before Hot Toys give any kind of confirmation on the hover DeLorean or the Batmobile :gah:. Blitzway do seem to care a little more.

This. :lol

Thanks for the info! Bit of a relief with some other GB statues scheduled for release first quarter.

I am sticking with my June estimate.

But for me Blitzway is the producer to watch, Kim is the sculpture to watch.

Hot Toys is honestly boring me with the license choices (or lack of)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am sticking with my June estimate.

But for me Blitzway is the producer to watch, Kim is the sculpture to watch.

Hot Toys is honestly boring me with the license choices (or lack of)

:exactly: Blitzway has proven that they can perfectly match Hot Toys quality wise...K.A. Kim who seems to be getting fairly comfortable with Blitzway was responsible for some of the best sculpts that Hot Toys released...and nothing beats having high end 1/6 figures from films that are not part of the Star Wars saga...which I ,love but come on Star Wars figures have been available in some form for as long as I have been alive and the same goes for figures of super heroes. Now when we think about all of the cool and interesting films that we would like to see in figure form I think we need to say "wouldn't it be cool if BLITZWAY (not Hot Toys) made figures of (insert unexpected non Star Wars non superhero movie title here).

Figures like Ghostbusters are the reason I got into the hobby, prior to my dive into 1/6 I collected mostly smaller , Neca and Mcfarlane. I ditched that mainly because the lack or posing and the breakage factor.

I am slowly building a new collection in 1/6. I do miss the variety that smaller scale had.

Original small scale collection .
(Still missing the following in a good 1/6)

Hannibal Lecter (may have a contender now)
Jason ( also on pre order)
Michael Myers
Leatherface
Day of the Dead (working on my customs)
Hellraiser
Lara Croft
Gollum
Doc (pre order)
Jaws
Indiana Jones

Either I cant afford a custom of a decent version has yet to be made.

Back