Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

:exactly: Blitzway has proven that they can perfectly match Hot Toys quality wise...K.A. Kim who seems to be getting fairly comfortable with Blitzway was responsible for some of the best sculpts that Hot Toys released...and nothing beats having high end 1/6 figures from films that are not part of the Star Wars saga...which I ,love but come on Star Wars figures have been available in some form for as long as I have been alive and the same goes for figures of super heroes. Now when we think about all of the cool and interesting films that we would like to see in figure form I think we need to say "wouldn't it be cool if BLITZWAY (not Hot Toys) made figures of (insert unexpected non Star Wars non superhero movie title here).

:goodpost: Having seen how good the TD figure turned out, despite the early scare, I'm glad Blitzway are doing these figures instead of Hot Toys. I still love the quality of HT figures and will no doubt buy them for a long time to come, but it's not nice to imagine how long we'd have had to wait for the full set of four had they got the licence instead.

I think my preferred release would be the way NECA are doing the turtles, one each quarter to stagger payment somewhat. Somewhat of a happy medium between the way HT and Blitzway release figures.

Happy Blitzway is doing this line as well. Hot Toys needs the competition.

Blitzway have replied to my message asking them when Ecto 1 will be ready.

Their reply??

Early 2018!!

At least they keep their promises -- unlike HT ( '66 Batmobile, etc.) who left collectors hanging for YEARS. Then cancelled it.

I don't think it will get released. Could be it will get cancelled.

I know the chances are pretty much zero, but with HT not really caring about the Ripley figure, I'd love a Dana Barrett from Blitzway.

I just messaged Blitzway to PLEASE do a Lewis n Dana and Terror dogs yesterday. No response yet hopefully we get them also. I also P.M soldier story to find out when the Ghosstbusters might get released ? Again no reply yet with them either. Hurry up May i need my 4 GHOSTBUSTERS!

A Vinz Clortho Lewis would be funny. With red LED light up eyes for the sculpt. :lol

Guys c'mon blitzway is a small company. There is no way in hell they can produce any dana or lewis figures. We will be lucky to get all 4 gb with packs.

If given the option, I'd take a Gozer over those two.

I'd probably get whatever characters they made as long as they looked good, but I'd definitely like a couple Terror Dogs.

BLITZWAY messaged me back about Dana and Lewis and Terror dogs question of being made and reply was short saying Sorry we dont do it. I'm bummed i guess I'll just pick a extra Sigourney aliens to kitbash later on. Hopefully Soldier story maybe Idk or a bootleg company maybe someday will make them.

I'd probably get whatever characters they made as long as they looked good, but I'd definitely like a couple Terror Dogs.

You know I'd kinda cut the line outside the four and Gozer... but the idea of **** head Peck on the shelf is too funny :lol

I don't mind the limited line of figures. Less to distract them from getting this Ecto-1 and the gang done right.

BLITZWAY messaged me back about Dana and Lewis and Terror dogs question of being made and reply was short saying Sorry we dont do it. I'm bummed i guess I'll just pick a extra Sigourney aliens to kitbash later on. Hopefully Soldier story maybe Idk or a bootleg company maybe someday will make them.

Beyond the fact that they would probably take a loss based on R&D and production costs alone, the likeness rights would be prohibitive. Terror dogs would be the most likely culprits, of anything else in the film that could be made in 1/6 scale.

I dont get why stars wouldnt want more free money from toys it feels like MORANIS just stopped dropped out after he retired. Sigourney copywrights should be able to get and terror dogs is ghostbusters so idk why would be to difficult to make some small 1/6 statues or figs of them. Anyway always can hunt down neca's or message them to rerelease the puppy's again to meet demand. Anyway again just greatfull for what we are getting.

Guys c'mon blitzway is a small company. There is no way in hell they can produce any dana or lewis figures. We will be lucky to get all 4 gb with packs.

Uh....we ARE getting them.........they have not missed afigure they announced yet.....unlike HT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back