Blitzway 1/6 Jimi Hendrix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome news, I thought this would possibly get canned like they did with the pirate figure they did. Great news it's coming soon!

Still want that Geena Davis.

I Wonder where do prototypes go after a figure gets cancelled?

anyone remember this it was only available at Tower Records when it was first released.
McFarlane Jimmy Hendrix from Woodstock.
$35 at the time.But also the figure was only 7".
The Gear was incredible a close to accurate 1970 big head with Fender Logo White Strat,Marshall Amps,a Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Vox Wah Wah,Volume pedal and even a Uni-vibe with all Guitar and Pedal cables and even speaker wires for the Marshalls.
This was actually very well thought out for a Toy.

Attachments

• hendrix1.jpg
    hendrix1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 155
yeah, even the stain on the overhead tarp was consistent from figure to figure. I loved that one. Later on, I converted my stage supports to 1/6 diorama accessories

anyone remember this it was only available at Tower Records when it was first released.
McFarlane Jimmy Hendrix from Woodstock.
$35 at the time.But also the figure was only 7".
The Gear was incredible a close to accurate 1970 big head with Fender Logo White Strat,Marshall Amps,a Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Vox Wah Wah,Volume pedal and even a Uni-vibe with all Guitar and Pedal cables and even speaker wires for the Marshalls.
This was actually very well thought out for a Toy.

All for $14.99 Canadian.

Final invoice from Blitzway just came through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg that's GREAT news I was worried it would get delayed😥....I can't wait to see this fig!!...blitzway has been so hush hush about this release😤😤....here's hoping bbts sends me my invoice soon🙏

Omg that's GREAT news I was worried it would get delayed[emoji26]....I can't wait to see this fig!!...blitzway has been so hush hush about this release[emoji36][emoji36]....here's hoping bbts sends me my invoice soon[emoji120]
I dont know BBTS gets there stuff last most of the time. I would think another 2 months or so maybe.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I dont know BBTS gets there stuff last most of the time. I would think another 2 months or so maybe.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Please don't tell me that bro lol...bbts really takes that long with stock?

Back