BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks an outstanding figure and has made me very tempted to look further into ordering it. I'm sure it would look great next to my Blitzway Scarface.

This figure landed on my mat in the UK on Tuesday , bought after seeing one in the flesh so to speak , at another collectors house. It is so good it has left me rather cold about some of the other figures in my collection. The ones that perhaps did not give out the babbong I expect from "keepers" , the figures you are pretty sure about but usually end up at the back of the detolf.
The sculpt is bang on , the extras are good , the tailoring superb , even the stand is great , the struts are hidden behind his legs. I swear I keep expecting the head to turn in my direction and give a withering glare.
If you are on the fence , get off it , find one (got mine from 7toys7 on the bay) buy it , get it , enjoy it. The clipperking has done a great 39 min youtube review , covers everything.
Truly a superb figure , well done Blitzway

This figure landed on my mat in the UK on Tuesday , bought after seeing one in the flesh so to speak , at another collectors house. It is so good it has left me rather cold about some of the other figures in my collection. The ones that perhaps did not give out the babbong I expect from "keepers" , the figures you are pretty sure about but usually end up at the back of the detolf.
The sculpt is bang on , the extras are good , the tailoring superb , even the stand is great , the struts are hidden behind his legs. I swear I keep expecting the head to turn in my direction and give a withering glare.
If you are on the fence , get off it , find one (got mine from 7toys7 on the bay) buy it , get it , enjoy it. The clipperking has done a great 39 min youtube review , covers everything.
Truly a superb figure , well done Blitzway

Great review! I think that might have just persuaded me to buy it. :clap

I've actually considered getting a second recently just so I can display him with both looks, I doubt I actually will buy a second but that's how good this figure is.

I'd love to know what Blitzway have in store next but I fear it's just going to be something from their new Bruce Lee license rather than another Pacino or a related character :(

Phew, so glad I already paid for this and now I'm only waiting for it to cross the Atlantic. That's the easy part :)

I got this today. Absolutely incredible figure. Figure of the year so far.

I can't agree more. Tailoring, sculpt, and accessories are just out of this world. Worth every penny.

Then I look at Anton, his insane sculpt carrying that awesome captive bolt pistol and I'm torn. Great figs early in the year so far.

Back