BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jq562p.jpg

1y3ldv.jpg

33xu6c2.jpg

BUMP for a great figure and a great company. Pre-ordered the Tyler Durden figure scheduled this year and was able to find another gem by Blitzway at a good price.

Still one of my favourite figures. Unbeatable quality for the price. The only thing that could improve it would be a 1/6 crazy haired, coked up Sean Penn standing alongside it.

Since the thread for the DX 11 from so many years ago is still going strong I thought I would briefly resurrect this one to provide some recognition for this unbelievable figure! Just picked it up yesterday and in a room filled with figures that were released last year this piece stands out amazingly! Since people are beginning this hobby all the time hopefully newer collectors will be encouraged to find this one on the secondary market because it is definitely worth the hunt and the price! Here's to hoping that we start seeing fewer figures in masks and capes (which I enjoy too) and more figures in leather jackets and ties in the coming years!

That would very much depend on the movies that get made. It would seem that there are a good few more mask and cape movies on their way, and if you like the look the movie can be awful and the figure will still sell.

It would be nice if Blitzway were to revisit classic Pacino though, a better Scarface, Serpico, Michael Corleone.....

Great point...there is a huge disparity between the love for the B v S figures versus the lack of apparent love over-all for the movie...a Blitzway Michael Corleone would be something!

That would very much depend on the movies that get made. It would seem that there are a good few more mask and cape movies on their way, and if you like the look the movie can be awful and the figure will still sell.

It would be nice if Blitzway were to revisit classic Pacino though, a better Scarface, Serpico, Michael Corleone.....

Blitzway should do a two pack like they did for Fight Club for Pacino and Deniro from the film Heat.

Heat two pack would be awesome! That is Blitzway petition worthy! They obviously already have no trouble getting the rights to Pacino's likeness...

May friend is looking for Carlitos figure.Please p.m. me, if you'll have set for sale, or see it somewhere.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I took out my Carlito figure out of the display case for the first time in years and noticed that the base got sticky all over, the bottom, sides, etc. Does anyone know what caused this and if there’s a fix? Thanks in advance.

I just took my figure out of the display case the leather jacket has basically disappeared. It has flaked really bad. Is there a good replacement jacket?

Sorry to hear that, the one on mine is still pristine, perhaps the dust offered some protection. I can't think of another like it and nobody else aside from limited edition customs has even done a Carlito. Keep your fingers crossed that someone like Present Toys delivers one. I couldn't rule that out.

Sorry to hear that, the one on mine is still pristine, perhaps the dust offered some protection. I can't think of another like it and nobody else aside from limited edition customs has even done a Carlito. Keep your fingers crossed that someone like Present Toys delivers one. I couldn't rule that out.

Thanks. Yeah, I'm hoping someone will part one out or the inevitable third party release.

Back