BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you mean? I wish more people would bump this thread! Poor Carlito gets no love. Fantastic figure, the sculpt is better than 90% of what HT puts out and this thread is a ghost town.

I have both Carlito and Scarface bodies in my stash so I can size them up later to tell you for sure, but I'd imagine that the closest you're going to come to them is with a HT Slim (TTM 09, TTM 22), or a ZCWO Slim whic is nearly identical to HT

Haha, glad to be of service! It's just been general forum etiquette (at least where I've been a member of before) not to revive threads that exceed a certain amount of time. I think Carlito really is a great looking figure, just not something I'd add to my collection, not at aftermarket prices that is.

I appreciate it! The custom I'm working on currently will be on a knock off TT18, and as of now I have a HT Wolverine button up coming my way. We'll see what this ends up with. I am still interested to see how Carlito fairs as his attire seems very tailored for the specific body he's built on.

Don't. One of the best 1/6 figures ever made. It absolutely does not get the love it deserves. Sculpt, tailoring, everything is amazing.
I don't own the figure but I've seen it in person and I agree with you wholeheartedly. Even before I saw it in hand I thought this was one of the best mass marketed figures. And this was seemingly all forgotten about when those 'Best Figure of the Year' awards were going on.

Still love this figure. One of the best 1/6 figures ever made. Come back to doing 1/6, Blitzway! :pray:

Still love this figure. One of the best 1/6 figures ever made. Come back to doing 1/6, Blitzway! :pray:

Could not agree more. After their excellent Scarface and this masterpiece, I was truly excited to see what figure they would do next.

I know they have a license we're all going to be excited about - but if they only release 1 figure every 2 years like they've been doing, it's going to be horribly frustrating.

I know they have a license we're all going to be excited about - but if they only release 1 figure every 2 years like they've been doing, it's going to be horribly frustrating.

How do they stay in business? Every 2 years has to be a kiljoy to the profit margins.

They should have at least carded that awesome body and sold it. That could keep them
in the green. Their slim muscle body is the best I've seen. No other slim muscle body
comes close. Such a solid design and the sculpted parts are top notch.

Just saying...:)

No figures but statues is the gold coin of bw.. they have arnie.. for my and their unlucky i am not interested in statues

How do they stay in business? Every 2 years has to be a kiljoy to the profit margins.

They should have at least carded that awesome body and sold it. That could keep them
in the green. Their slim muscle body is the best I've seen. No other slim muscle body
comes close. Such a solid design and the sculpted parts are top notch.

Just saying...:)
But limited arms joints movement.. ht lee body is better..no doubt

But limited arms joints movement.. ht lee body is better..no doubt

That's strange, I have both bodies in front of me right now and they appear
to have the exact same arm design.

Have you had them both without outfits on? Because honestly, they're
is almost no difference in the arms at all. Except the sculpting and the
BL body has about 1 mm(maybe less) more bend at the elbow.
And that's pretty much it. :dunno

Don't get me wrong, I love both, but the blitzway is more of a true slim
body. The BL is a little bit more beefier than the blitzway. Hard to tell
unless you have them side by side. BL arms, legs and shoulder are slightly
bigger.

Hard to get excited over them showing us **** all.

And I want to be excited! Their work so far has ranged from wonderful to the absolutely sublime.

So x us Blitzway! Tempt our tastebuds and our wallets!

Last edited by a moderator:
Zomg I emailed BW and got this reply.

"Hi there

Thanks for inquiry.

We will do 1/6th scale figure and some of them will be released in this year.

We will announce it when it fixed.

Cheers"

Well I guess Dave isn't going to embellish

I had high hopes for this company. I thought they were going to be able to fill the gap with cult classics and other properties that HT most likely wouldn't touch. EB only cares about the NBA line and BW vanished. It looks like Threezero is the only one who stepped up to fill that void but I'm not convinced that they are equal to EB's & BW's quality yet

I like to bump this thread occasionally. This is a figure that should not be forgotten. :) Just so good!

LOL plus I noticed Dave edited my most recent post, and for the life of me I can't think why?

jq562p.jpg

1y3ldv.jpg

33xu6c2.jpg

BUMP for a great figure and a great company. Pre-ordered the Tyler Durden figure scheduled this year and was able to find another gem by Blitzway at a good price.

Back