Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's how mine arrived. Not to mention the missing exclusive switch out right hand with pistol.

2013-02-01113854.jpg

2013-02-01105542.jpg

I'm 0-2 with Sideshow since the summer. Skaar came broken and now Black Widow. Not a comforting stat

You sure it's not Ted getting to your statues before you do?
nr0ryg.gif

No but seriously, better luck next time

I envy you people who can display statues out in the open and not have a layer of dust on them after one day :p

Really sorry to hear about all these leg breaks and other qc issues :(

I hope SS sorts you guys out quickly!

congrats to all who got her and loved her. I just can't get by the too-long jaw and too-low t*ts. Seriously though, am I the only one who appreciates firmness and perkiness in the upper torso? She looks just like the Hot Toys (Iron Man 2) Black Widow. That was a disaster. I can just imagine ScarJo getting up from her seat and going "Wait a minute hon, imma just pick my t*ts up from the floor..."

I envy you people who can display statues out in the open and not have a layer of dust on them after one day :p

There are methods of dramatically reducing dust.

Use a vaccum like a Dyson that has no "exhaust". If using a shop vac type vaccum, use a micro filtration HEPA bag.

Vaccum twice a week

Wash your bed sheets and drapes every week.

Brush dogs on a regular basis

congrats to all who got her and loved her. I just can't get by the too-long jaw and too-low t*ts. Seriously though, am I the only one who appreciates firmness and perkiness in the upper torso? She looks just like the Hot Toys (Iron Man 2) Black Widow. That was a disaster. I can just imagine ScarJo getting up from her seat and going "Wait a minute hon, imma just pick my t*ts up from the floor..."

Methinks you have little experience with real women

Just got my replacement body and it arrived intact!:yess:

One question though. The peg on her foot doesn't seem to want to go all the way into the base. is this a common issue? should i just give it a bit more force? I'm being VERY careful with the body right now so i didn't want to push on it too hard. It seems to sit ok on the base but I feel it could be better.

Just got my replacement body and it arrived intact!:yess:

One question though. The peg on her foot doesn't seem to want to go all the way into the base. is this a common issue? should i just give it a bit more force? I'm being VERY careful with the body right now so i didn't want to push on it too hard. It seems to sit ok on the base but I feel it could be better.

Yes I had to use quite a bit of force on mine too but once it gave in it clicked into place perfectly. Make sure you hold the lower leg/foot before exerting force and not the upper body or leg which could crack the statue

Back