Black Widow (July 9, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow Movie

Yeah lets not tarnish TM high profile social standing and reputation because you know in the hierarchy of pop culture print and cinematic penetration it goes

1. TM
2. Batman
3. Superman
4. Joker

lol TM has never even had cinematic exposure we're lucky a producer even cares about Red Skull/Ghost Rider jr so please spare me the high school girl drama lol

Man I still can't get over EG's perfect finale. You don't get better closure to the MCU than Stark saying I am Iron Man and Steve dancing with Peggy.

Amen to that brother Khev!

This is your pilot speaking put on your seatbelts convoluted turbulence up ahead lol

While i'm open to an extended cut of EG the finality of the finale should never be changed.

Definitely looking like Taskmaster. Same color scheme.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Supposedly

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope not. They would ret-con him into something he only became later - "the guy who would throw himself on a grenade". He was not that guy yet in IM2.

Also RDJr's exit was perfect in Endgame. It should be left alone.

I hope not. They would ret-con him into something he only became later - "the guy who would throw himself on a grenade". He was not that guy yet in IM2.

Also RDJr's exit was perfect in Endgame. It should be left alone.

I?m confused Cap threw himself on the grenade not the character I mentioned.

Metaphorically speaking Stark became that man when he snapped his fingers. He knew he could not survive the power of the stones channeling through him. It was an act of self sacrifice - something Cap at one point said he was incapable of - and Cap was right at that time. Stark changed into that man.

Stark proved Cap wrong in the 2012 film when he took the missile to space and almost died. The sacrifice in EG was not proving anything new. Anyway, Tony is back because the MCU lost their Spidey. :lol

Black Widow Movie

Yup they?re like quick send an SOS to RDJ lol

Regarding the 2012 nuke I think he was still cocky enough to think he would easily figure out a way to survive that stunt of his as in look at me and don?t forget he bragged about it constantly and very unheroic like rubbed it in their faces to justify Ultron.

It would indeed be cool. I'm torn though because I wonder how it might change future viewings of EG. The euphoria of victory was heightened by having multiple sacrifices.

It would indeed be cool. I'm torn though because I wonder how it might change future viewings of EG. The euphoria of victory was heightened by having multiple sacrifices.

I wouldn't enjoy the concept of Tony sacrificing himself to save Widow. His whole deal going into the time heist was "have to keep what I have...at all costs". Saving Widow, while noble, also means leaving his daughter without a father...

Back