Black Widow (July 9, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow Movie

I don?t see how that theory could work anyway simply based off the fact that he would have had to survive the snap in the first place for him to then offer up his life.

It was just a cool what if lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor Marvel trying to build on a story that the Russos and writers stated they literally made without any thought of what might come next, lol.

Yup Marvel be fumbling with a set of keys while the Russo?s keep changing the lock lol

Looks pretty fun. Love the James Bond title animation thing. But god am I the only one who thinks her line delivery as black widow (maybe just action hero in general) is god awful. It?s like she?s reading out loud in English class in high school. Florence pouch was amazing in midsommar, excited to see her in a big blockbuster.

These movies need to have less comedy and more suspense. It's absolutely not needed. Leave the quips to Deadpool.

Looks pretty fun. Love the James Bond title animation thing. But god am I the only one who thinks her line delivery as black widow (maybe just action hero in general) is god awful. It?s like she?s reading out loud in English class in high school. Florence pouch was amazing in midsommar, excited to see her in a big blockbuster.

Florence Pouch? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and blame that one on auto-correct. :lol

So, is this her deep cover spy "family" reuniting? I wonder if they got this idea from watching The Americans.

The first poster:

EK2Ry_DX0AAHyTC.jpg

The animated logo at the end was my favorite part. I don't think that the post-EG MCU will be must-see entertainment if this teaser is any indication.

The animated logo at the end was my favorite part. I don't think that the post-EG MCU will be must-see entertainment if this teaser is any indication.

But it's set pre-IW, so depending on your frame of reference it is and it isn't post-EG. On a related note, I think I need more coffee...

Looked OK and I'm all for a little more ScarJo as Black Widow. I agree that I am less than excited for anything else post Endgame from the MCU. I think part of it is my retirement fund coaxing me into not buying stuff from Phase 4...

I?m not as excited for post-EG MCU in general...yet...but this looks like fun and it?s more grounded than cosmic which I always dig.

Things I loved:

BW white costume super cool James Bond snow look.

Red Guardian white gauntlets reminded me of Punisher white gloves.

Yelena super sultry sexy fake accent.

The music.

Thank goodness we’ll finally know where she got all of her defining characteristics.

Like why she likes peanut butter I guess.

Back