Black & White Friday, and SW Saturday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nash said:
It will just be hard to type when I have one hand occupied with Crown SR on the rocks and the other holding a longneck. :D
Your mixing beer and Crown Special Reserve? Ok you no longer deserve any freebees or deals just for that sin.:lol

Not mixing them together, just drinking them separately. I think the older I get the more I drink to try and forget it :lol

Dusty, will the Spiderman PF be announced on the B&W homepage or will we have to search the site for it?

SideshowDusty said:
It will be on the B&W homepage.

and will be sold out in about a minute. Don't blink people.::monkey5

It beats being out in the cold of Friday waiting for the mall to open.

Last edited:
Dusty there was something wrong with my newsletter....there was no mention of a Pirates of the Caribbean or Indiana Jones lines...maybe you can get them to correct that? :)

MONSTER said:
and will be sold out in about a minute. Don't blink people.::monkey5

It beats being out in the cold of Friday waiting for the mall to open.
Trust me I aint missing this one for anything. Unless my girl needs serious medical attention, there's no way Nash is not going to get one of the acid-trip spideys :maul

Last edited:
(Sideshow Gift Cards will not be valid to purchase these Second Chance items.)

LAME!

im druink, and ill be waitubg fir a smbiorte spudey:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

devlinboy said:
im druink, and ill be waitubg fir a smbiorte spudey:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

depending on where you are from its either 9 in the morning or earlier you must have woke up witrh a beer in your hand to be drunk already:confused::rotfl

Last edited:
Good thing B&W Friday and SW Saturday starts at 12 noon, EST over here.

That means I can drink myself retarded both nights and get up in time to snag some goodies for Xmas.

I fondle the Mistress of the web again, even more gently than before. A WiKi crown can be won!!! Can you belive it? Not to mention the entire set of LOTR Medallions! EU contest only, sorry guys!

Back