Black & White Friday, and SW Saturday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dusty, are these two events going to be all day events or just a few hours long?

New products/pre-orders will be posted at 9am for B&W Friday, and the Second Chance for 12-inch Star Wars opportunities will also be posted at 9am Saturday. The contests on both days will last all day. As with anything else, there is no perfect time for everyone, so we pick times that are most convenient to the most number of people. :duff These events also reminder to get your holiday shopping done before it's too late, and that you can do it from the comfort of your own home... what's better than shopping in your pajamas :)

SideshowDusty said:
, and that you can do it from the comfort of your own home... what's better than shopping in your pajamas :)

Thanks Dusty!

moment_060.jpg

Thanks for the 411 Dusty. I was hoping it wouldnt be all day like spooktacular was, coz Im going to be drunk off my ass this friday and saturday, and probably most of sunday :angelsmil

SideshowDusty said:
As with anything else, there is no perfect time for everyone, so we pick times that are most convenient to the most number of people. :duff :)

I respect that. It's just good to know, I don't neccessarily have to get up at 2:30am to have a look.:D

nash said:
Thanks for the 411 Dusty. I was hoping it wouldnt be all day like spooktacular was, coz Im going to be drunk off my ass this friday and saturday, and probably most of sunday :angelsmil
What you can't spend money when your drunk?:lol

Are the new PreOrders going to be specific only to one line or will we see a few new things sprinkled about?

Jedi_Mike said:
Are the new PreOrders going to be specific only to one line or will we see a few new things sprinkled about?

All the details will be in today's newsletter and podcast. :duff

mfoga said:
What you can't spend money when your drunk?:lol

It will just be hard to type when I have one hand occupied with Crown SR on the rocks and the other holding a longneck. :D

If you write anything about the new LOTR polystone line, Dusty, we'll read the Newsletter throughout over and over again

:D

pixletwin, what in god's name is your avatar? I see Qui Gon's head fixed inside a volleyball, and uh.. grass on top. You've got some imagination man. :confused:

Amanaman said:
pixletwin, what in god's name is your avatar? I see Qui Gon's head fixed inside a volleyball, and uh.. grass on top. You've got some imagination man. :confused:
He he... Actually it is from a thread about Medi-Yoda where someone commented on how dumpy Yoda looked and I said that you would look like that too if you had nothing to do but eat insects and talk to a volleyball. DarkArtist picked up on what I was referencing (the volleyball from Cast Away with Tom Hanks) and he made me an avatar. :D
141324789O016668165.jpg

Back