BLACK SPIDEY!!! Phew got my hands on it Finally!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarvesh2000is

Super Freak
Reaction score
sb3u.jpg

sb2e.jpg

sb1kc.jpg

So how long have you been wanting this piece? do you have the original color version of Spidey?

To be honest, I had no idea this piece existed until I saw it listed on eBay. After searching for it on sideshow website, I found out that it was long sold out.... So the only option was to grab this on eBay. So I waited for a LONG 4 days to get it in my hands after it was shipped :lol:lol

And do you mean in the same pose there is a colored version? Don't tempt me colossus I am running tight on my finances :lol:lol

To be honest, I had no idea this piece existed until I saw it listed on eBay. After searching for it on sideshow website, I found out that it was long sold out.... So the only option was to grab this on eBay. So I waited for a LONG 4 days to get it in my hands after it was shipped :lol:lol

And do you mean in the same pose there is a colored version? Don't tempt me colossus I am running tight on my finances :lol:lol

:rotfl

spiderman-9018a.jpg

That is probably what he's talking about.

:exactly: Sarvesh, I thought you were aware of the original version :)

spiderman-9018a.jpg

I know I should have posted a pic,:dunno, Thanks for having my back Jay.

:exactly: Sarvesh, I thought you were aware of the original version :)

spiderman-9018a.jpg

I know I should have posted a pic,:dunno, Thanks for having my back Jay.

No Colossus I wasn't. I mean I have started collecting since last year so before that I had no idea what collectibles were out there.

But anyways now since I am keeping a tab will try to get my hands on as many as possible:) The spiderman EX comiquette is on the way so the one in the pic that is posted here I am in two minds about buying it. But all depends on how much I get tempted to buy:lol:lol

No Colossus I wasn't. I mean I have started collecting since last year so before that I had no idea what collectibles were out there.

But anyways now since I am keeping a tab will try to get my hands on as many as possible:) The spiderman EX comiquette is on the way so the one in the pic that is posted here I am in two minds about buying it. But all depends on how much I get tempted to buy:lol:lol

I did not know you where a Nubee, all is good and it sounds like you are not missing a beat, again congrats Sarvesh

Back