• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Black Queen Comiquette, is going to amalak.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ONEYE

Super Freak
Reaction score
My good deed, today... only one string attached... all you have to do is give me your word that when/if you can, you will help out another collector. You don't have to tell me what you did, or when you did it. Your word is enough for me. If that's cool with you... PM or e-mail me (1eye @ comcast. net) your address. I will send you mine, the one pictured, for free.

I am not looking for anything in return except for the
attached string . Free means free, even the shipping, tracking, insurance is free.

Since this item is so big it is only for a member in one of the 48 states in the USA, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.

Pictures here:

https://oneye.unrealspawnboard.com/ONEYE-Kisielka/Marvel/BlackQueen/

0462of1500.jpg

17.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Black Queen Comiquette. 48 states in the USA only.

That's very generous! I already have her so I know whoever takes you up on your offer is going to love her!

Re: Black Queen Comiquette. 48 states in the USA only. Free w/a string.

I hope so.

I've been asked, "What kind of help?"

Something hobby/collecting related.

Wow that's very generous of you one. I do many good deeds but I am not worthy of this.....:eek:

Hope the good deed does happen to whom ever gets this :peace

Wow that's very generous of you one. I do many good deeds but I am not worthy of this.....:eek:

Hope the good deed does happen to whom ever gets this :peace

It isn't about being worthy or not, it's are you willing to help another collector when/if you can. It's about doing something cool for someone else. If you agree to do that, you are "worthy". This isn't supposed to be hard, but a fun way to do something good. If you help someone else, and ask them to help someone else, it will go on, hopefully for awhile. A way getting good, doing good, and keeping the cycle going.

It isn't about being worthy or not, it's are you willing to help another collector when/if you can. It's about doing something cool for someone else. If you agree to do that, you are "worthy". This isn't supposed to be hard, but a fun way to do something good. If you help someone else, and ask them to help someone else, it will go on, hopefully for awhile. A way getting good, doing good, and keeping the cycle going.

My "not" worthiness is that I'm not living in the lower 48 states :D :wink1:

Ok lets test the water. what does the other collector needs?

I do not want to do that. I prefer the situation to present itself.

Besides, I'm not involved in the next step, I just start the process.

It's up to the person that gets my item, to determine who they can help and with what. I am not asking for information on what was done, when it was done, was it of equal value, just their promise that they will do something similar when they can. That's all. I've done my part, offered something of value, hopefully someone out there wants it enough to follow through and do something positive to help out another collector.

I have done this many times since 2001 and have never been asked so many questions. Everyone seems to understand intuitively.

My "not" worthiness is that I'm not living in the lower 48 states :D :wink1:

Ah, I got you now. It's not worthiness, it's a matter of not being in the required location. Uncontrollable unfortunately.

The box is really huge and with shipping costs of today it really hurts financially. I've recently purchased some things that cost more in shipping than the actual cost of the item itself. When you consider the cost of the statue, my contribution to start the ball rolling is pretty good. I don't expect the next person to go to that level, but if they do, great. I'm just asking that if/when a situation presents itself, that you do something nice for a fellow collector, whatever it happens to be.

amalak

Please send me your address. There is no timeframe. You just give me your word that you'll help another collector when there is a situation where you are able to help them.

Ah, I got you now. It's not worthiness, it's a matter of not being in the required location. Uncontrollable unfortunately.

The box is really huge and with shipping costs of today it really hurts financially. I've recently purchased some things that cost more in shipping than the actual cost of the item itself. When you consider the cost of the statue, my contribution to start the ball rolling is pretty good. I don't expect the next person to go to that level, but if they do, great. I'm just asking that if/when a situation presents itself, that you do something nice for a fellow collector, whatever it happens to be.

Your a great person to do this and its a rare commodity.:1-1: Not many generous people around. Whoever receives this, I hope they keep this going. :)

Amalak stepped up and the statue is going to him. Thank you.

Thanks everyone that replied, commented, and/or PM-ed. To answer some questions, no, I'm not wealthy. I'm a retired U.S. Marine and if anyone's been in the military, you know we don't make that much. I'm doing this for fun and to pass fun along down the line. I am not doing this for anything in return. In fact, I do not want anyone to do anything nice for me, ever.

Thanks everyone that replied, commented, and/or PM-ed. To answer some questions, no, I'm not wealthy. I'm a retired U.S. Marine and if anyone's been in the military, you know we don't make that much. I'm doing this for fun and to pass fun along down the line. I am not doing this for anything in return. In fact, I do not want anyone to do anything nice for me, ever.

I replied to your PMs... That's nice right? :rotfl :rotfl (well at least I think that's funny) :D :monkey3

Back