Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Too many orcs?" Now I'm confused. Is there such a thing? Where in AZ are you. I'm in Chandler. Always happy to meet for a beer or coffee and have some nerdy statue/fantasy/sci-fi talk. :)

Good question....no! There can never be too many Orcs...I didn't even know the concept of too many Orcs existed.....:dunno

:panic: I would have had a better feeling if the email said the exclusive was sold out and encouraged me to buy the regular. :lol

So you would have felt better knowing you had made a mistake in not ordering the excl. and now realizing you'ld missed out? Does that about sum it up......:lol

Hmm looking at it now im gonna pass, it just doesnt seem very lotr'ish to me. At least with the other generic orcs you could tell straight away where they were from, but this could be from anything.

Hmm looking at it now im gonna pass, it just doesnt seem very lotr'ish to me. At least with the other generic orcs you could tell straight away where they were from, but this could be from anything.

I think you might be onto something....a Black Orc of Mordor could come from anywhere. :monkey3

I don't like it at all. How can they go from the awsomeness of the Morgul Lord PF to this. Maybe in hand will look better, but it's not impressive in the stock photos. Is it just me or does Show seem like hit or miss nowadays? I remember when every product was of the utmost quality, maybe they are taking on too much.

Forgive me if this has been addressed, but is this even a representation of a character in the movies? I don't recognize him at all.

I don't like it at all. How can they go from the awsomeness of the Morgul Lord PF to this. Maybe in hand will look better, but it's not impressive in the stock photos. Is it just me or does Show seem like hit or miss nowadays? I remember when every product was of the utmost quality, maybe they are taking on too much.

Huh :dunno

No, you were right the first time.... it's just you. :lecture

So you're basing the apparent lack of quality on what exactly? :confused:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing myself. :lol I take it he either doesn't like the character and/or the pose....of course those things have absolutely nothing to do with the quality of a product so I don't have a clue what he's talking about. :dunno

Last edited:
Forgive me if this has been addressed, but is this even a representation of a character in the movies? I don't recognize him at all.

He is a generic representation of a Mordor Orc, not based on a specific character. Much in the same way the Moria Orc and Berserker were generic characters.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing myself. :lol I take it he either doesn't like the character and/or the pose....of course that has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of a product so I don't have a clue what he's talking about. :cuckoo:

Its makes sense I guess until you get to the end of it. Its all his opinion on the rest but the end just doesn't make sense I guess.

Its makes sense I guess until you get to the end of it. Its all his opinion on the rest but the end just doesn't make sense I guess.

True enough, though I'd love to know what his idea of a "hit and miss' is, since the only 4 PF's SS's released in the last 2 years are Legolas, the Berserker, GTG , and the ML. Of those 4 the only one I believe anyone really categorizes as a 'miss' is the ML [based on the pose]....though I do not subscribe to that opinion, nor apparently does he.

Back