Black Lagoon w/ big blurry pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that Anton. Because of you I had to check again. It does say out of 1500. It must have been my excitement. Sorry for my causing anyone to panic. Cheers.

Thanks for that Anton. Because of you I had to check again. It does say out of 1500. It must have been my excitement. Sorry for my causing anyone to panic. Cheers.

Not a prob, Creech. Overall, are you pleased with the piece? I really like it. The pose isn't as much a "space sucker" factor as I thought it would be. I have mine displayed below the others with the Mummy (in the floor as I have space issues also). He looks great to me. If (God forbid) the Creature were the swan song for Universal Monsters PFs I guess I could live with it. Although I really crave a Werewolf of London and Invisible Man! :banana

What's there to say. It's great. I love the vibrant green. So much of a contrast against the black and white's of the other colour versions. A standing pose would have been easier to display, but I think Sideshow did well, without copying that other well known swimming Creature.

I have yet to pick up a Bride, so my most anticipated Uni PF, now, is the Masque of the Red Death. I'm just so pleased Sideshow finally put us out of my misery and delivered the Creature. Both the Red Death and The Invisible Man will be such a 180 on the Creature. I wonder if they'll need to use any poly at all, and I'm loving the slow pace between announcements. I'm going to try to get the Bride before their next one.

Thanks for the pics, Creecher !!!! :monkey5
I can't enough of pics for this figs. I am trying to get this statue
but keep loosing my bid on ebay...
That PF Mummy looks awesome also ! As far as I can see,
you have two of my grails right there on that table. :gun

Last edited:
I didn't think it'd make that much of an impression. I feel humbled. :eek: Thanks.

What about Universalrocks post 39. There's some of your nice grail action right there. Have you seen the pics of RoboDad's? Post 46. Now they're proper pics.

A standing pose would have been easier to display, but I think Sideshow did well, without copying that other well known swimming Creature.
I'm just so pleased Sideshow finally put us out of my misery and delivered the Creature. Both the Red Death and The Invisible Man will be such a 180 on the Creature. I wonder if they'll need to use any poly at all, and I'm loving the slow pace between announcements. I'm going to try to get the Bride before their next one.

I very much agree, are you talking about the Dark Horse kit as the other well known swimmer? I too am glad our wait is over!!!!:banana:banana

I also love the slower pace, as money is rigidly tight presently, and my debt, high cost of living expenses, and gas, seems to be eating me alive at the moment. As odd as it may sound, I would probably pass on a Masque PF. I am outta room for the big items, and I am trying to hold out for Werewolf of London and/or Invisible Man. Cheers,

Phibes.

Ahhh, Dark Horse, that's the one. Yes, space. The final frontier. Boldly I go. Madly I arrive.

You have stronger wont power than me Anton, and I predict you wont have long to wait till you are free to save and stave off the encumbrances of life.

And seeing as lakehouse can't get enough of lousy pics. Here ya go buddy.

264m92a.jpg
inz5h5.jpg
30szrph.jpg
2v7xm50.jpg

I figured this thread needed some more pics. Thanks Bagels for the GC to help me pic him up.

100_3278.jpg

100_3279.jpg

100_3275.jpg

100_3267.jpg

100_3276.jpg

100_3281.jpg

Does anyone think we will see a silver screen edition of this during Spooktacular?:naughty

WOO HOO! Thanks to the recent Live.com discount, i'm getting my Creature PF!!! :woo

And it's only costing me $209.99!!! :bounce

Maybe a little late in the game, but here are a few shots of my Creature PF. Just started getting into the PF's and man I am hooked!
SSCCreaturefromtheBlackLagoon1-4PremiumFormat4.jpg

SSCCreaturefromtheBlackLagoon1-4PremiumFormat1.jpg

Great pick up the coloring on him is amazing and no Uni monster collection should be without him.

Back