Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just stumbled onto this on the SS website. She looks great! I'm glad they kept the Spidey ball of yarn from the illustration too. Looking forward to the full reveal. Still can't figure out why the zipper ring is under her boobs on her costume though. Shouldn't it be higher up just below her cleavage?

View attachment 173815

View attachment 173818

Looks like possibly the zipper is to an outer corsette piece she's wearing over her catsuit

Maybe she's wearing a body suit with no zipper with the boots, gloves, and a corset over it? They could have moved the ring from the suit zipper in the print to the top of the corset on the statue.

Looks like possibly the zipper is to an outer corsette piece she's wearing over her catsuit

Maybe she's wearing a body suit with no zipper with the boots, gloves, and a corset over it? They could have moved the ring from the suit zipper in the print to the top of the corset on the statue.

That makes sense and maybe that's the case. Still an odd design decision but my OCD is calming down a bit now. :lol

Yup...

I actually think the face is the weakest part of the statue. Still getting it though.

Same here, was kind of expecting a more playful expression rather than her staring off into space- seeing as how shes playing with a ball of yarn / toying with spidey. Still looks good tho

Looks like the base is sparkling (photoshop of course) so it could possibly be here sitting on a pile of jewels...though I'm not sure what they'd be in to give her the height! Maybe an open safe? :lol Could just be for the teaser too and have nothing to do with the final piece.

This came out great though! Grats to those getting her! I've avoided this line, but this one came out really great. We'll have to see how things look come Thursday! Maybe I'll just have to win other pieces of the line like Zod! :lol

#zippergate :lol :rotfl :lol

Zippers and boobs are serious business. :lol

Same here, was kind of expecting a more playful expression rather than her staring off into space- seeing as how shes playing with a ball of yarn / toying with spidey. Still looks good tho

Yeah, I would have been okay with the same smile in the illustration but it still works for me. I think it'll be fine when we see more angles.

Maybe I'll just have to win other pieces of the line like Zod! :lol

:lol I bought MJ and thought I'd stop there, but getting Gwen from Chicky was definitely incentive to keep going. Now I have to get Black Cat so I can have all Spidey's ladies. Well played, Sideshow.

About damn time, SSC!!

She's a beauty in that reveal pic. Gwen, MJ and Spidey have been waiting for her. PO next week is fine by me ....

:lol I bought MJ and thought I'd stop there, but getting Gwen from Chicky was definitely incentive to keep going. Now I have to get Black Cat so I can have all Spidey's ladies. Well played, Sideshow.

Yeah, I was up in the air with MJ, and then I just got wrapped up in other things and now she's sold out so the complete set isn't going to happen on this end! I'm still not sure about this piece either, but we'll see how it all comes together come Thursday! And getting Gwen as a prize was definitely a bonus for sure! She does look like a great piece from what I've seen.

Back