Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
both most likely - if not BBTS will eventually update their website.

I guess we will see for sure on Tuesday if there are additional details on what this will come with.

IMO it would be odd at this point to have the seductive head lean pose only. I think that is the exclusive and the regular will be an exact replica of this.

black_cat_j_scott_campbell_cover_by_vadimletov-d5f1gz3.jpg

She probably won't be released for a year and isn't going to sell out quickly so it doesn't matter too much if BBTS and SS have the same PO date. If they don't then it won't be too much time between them at least. I still don't think there will be an EX but it'd be cool if there was one. This is the first statue in awhile that I've been more excited for the full reveal than the PO. I just want to see her in all her glory!

BBTS doesn't charge a NRD so I think that's why he was asking

Sideshow might do away with the NRD like they did with Mary Jane but at this point it would be unlikely since Mary Jane was the jump off.

Also look carefully at the sketch behind Schu one sketch has the Cat snuggles on her leg the other doesn't.

Im wondering if the leg could also be a switchout part.

unless they canned both ideas.

Marvel_SSC_Statue_BlackCatCampbell__SSC_Shoo_zps141a6258.jpg

Switch out leg seems highly unlikely. The cat could be removable.

I'm not expecting an Ex and hope there isn't one. Totally forgot I have £270 credit with my local retailer :slap :lol

Cat & new portrait for EX

Closed mouth no cat for REG

$279.99 tops

My guess

BBTS doesn't charge a NRD so I think that's why he was asking

Sideshow might do away with the NRD like they did with Mary Jane but at this point it would be unlikely since Mary Jane was the jump off.

Good guess, Rulk! The NRD is part of it ...

Thanks for the reply, guys!

If there is an Ex I don't think they ever use it for the early reveal.

Not saying u are wrong -- ssc is unpredictable lately with the lack of ex for their latest release

But they have previewed exs before the regular unveils in the past

preview_JeanGreyPF-1.jpg

The Power Girl ex was revealed first as well I believe. Be nice if the other HS was included with BC. How often do the com's have ex's?

Comiquettes in the past usually had prints as exclusives

Occasionally they would include switchout portraits

Lately neither was included

She looks purrfect. I would love two head sculpts but I am happy with what is being shown. I am definitely getting a Megan Fox kinda vibe like others have pointed out. I absolutely love her. Black Cat is my favorite comic book character so I am so eager for tomorrows full announcement.

If anything, I could see the white cat being the exclusive.

:love :love

Back