Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered for free with points! :yess:

same here, preordered "free" with points.

I do wish they had gone for a different facial expression... the diamonds look better upon closer inspection but from a distance, not so much.

nitpicks aside, I like Campbell's work too much to not complete the Spidey set.

Think I'm gonna leave this for now :( Just don't see the value.

Probably wait for inhand pictures and pick her up locally if she turns out nice, discounted :wink1:

Don't know what I'm going to use my points on. Takes a must have Exclusive for me to order direct and the only things on my radar are the CoolProps 1:1 P2 Bust and the Chronicle 1:4 T-800.

Thanks black cat looks the best out of all of them.

It's a really great line, idk if you have any of the other ones CBG but they came out pretty flawless on the paint apps. there is some debate on spidey since his paint app was different than the photo but he still looks good.

How small are these? I've seen spidey comiquette. Is Mary jane smaller? 1/6?

200232-black-cat-005.jpg

I really like this one. It's small/petite, but at the same time really nice!
- It won't take up too much space either.

Bascially comes down to price point, and I think it's worth it certainly.
I'm Just waiting for Collectables Direct non EX pre-order to show up :impatient:

Pre-Ordered this yesterday!

My plan was always to complete this JSC line as long as the sculpt captured JSC's art. IMO, it does ...and I'm loving the sculpt!

.....but taller. Cmon SS. :slap

It's just the pose that's throwing people. Stood up I suspect she would be as tall as your standard 1/4 - The (really nice) folded pose gives it that smaller then usual vibe.

In hand I have no doubt this will be fantastic, which is why I have no qualms. Pitty it's a good year or so away! :(

This would almost be perfect if it wasn't for the face. It's really close to the art work but wish they had used the other come hither face. This one looks like she's sitting with a ball of yawn (intentional), the art work looks like she playfully caught a ball of yarn. Regardless what grown woman is going to be playing with a ball of yarn? I'm sure her favourite book is the bible and she loves long walks on the beach. Love my Gwen and spidey though

Presumably most of you will be going for the EX version?

I can't say that I have any interest in that version over the standard version which is what will be orderable via Collectables Direct here in the UK.

2002321-black-cat-002.jpg

Don't think the (somewhat creepy) cat adds much if indeed anything to this already excellent piece.

Back