Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Seems like this would be it. I don't see a ton of JSC to be honest. Unless they allow the slutty Disney versions he draws (which I'd buy :chase)

@ Stig, :lol:lol
Oh man, that Belle piece he did... so much want. Never, ever going to happen, but I sure do wish. Kind of surprised they let him do that line in the first place, so I guess maybe it's not impossible.:pray: :lol

Last edited:
Oh man, that Belle piece he did... so much want. Never, ever going to happen, but I sure do wish. Kind of surprised they let him do that line in the first place, so I guess maybe it's not impossible.:pray: :lol

Only reason I get the calenders. Artgerm can draw some comic book ladies, but **** if I don't say JSC is king of the slutty Disney. I love those pieces. His Ariel gets me every time :drool

Belle and Cinderella are a close second! ;)

I always thought that Sideshow should do J. Scott Campbell Disney pieces. Get him to draw them more "acceptable." Although you know what would be cool? To get him to do the villains pieces and then paint the heroines into the piece like this line of art:

her_voice_by_j_scott_campbell-d5p4p2b.jpg

I always thought that Sideshow should do J. Scott Campbell Disney pieces. Get him to draw them more "acceptable." Although you know what would be cool? To get him to do the villains pieces and then paint the heroines into the piece like this line of art:

her_voice_by_j_scott_campbell-d5p4p2b.jpg

I always loved that Ariel one! :rock

Some of his aren't bad, it's when he makes those Fable style ones that they get really slutty.

I just don't get why SS doesn't go and visit Disney. they could seriously make some crazy change.

Alot of those JSC Disney illustrations, I just don't even know where they come from...

This looks pretty awesome though!
jsc-red1.jpg

Attachments

• jsc-red1.jpg
    jsc-red1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 188
Back