Black Cat PF. Links for both versions in first post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Cat PF. Buy Now, links in first post!.

Has SS ever made tweaks to any of there products?

It is VERY rare but it does happen.

Even though I'm not a follower of the character, I think it's pretty cool. I love the base :rock

My main question is, how many people are going to be taking down that zipper........ :lol

Ha, I would be curious if the zipper actually works.

It seems (unlike PFs like Mystique/Ms. Marvel) depression is carved into Black Cat's bosoms to make it look like they are being depressed by the tight suit she's wearing. It would/may look odd if the zip goes any lower/wider opening.

The zip should be working, If it's stuck/stitched in place... abit of mod should restore it to functioning... Besides... It's a good opening to cloth her in the first place (before her forearms/hands and feet are attached..

Last edited:

I don't think the zip will be functioning.
If it did, it might scratch her body.

If it was, the zip scratching will be the least of the worries for that statue.... there will probably be other ways it will get damaged :horror

She may be more worried about other things if dudes started zipping down her outfit ;)

:rotfl...........what was the last Marvel piece you guys didnt want tweaked? I agree the small changes would have gotten me to order her though :eek:

For me, Punisher, Mystique, Venom...all wonderful works as it is.:)

Those white eyebrows look stupid.

Agreed.
What is the best way to get this message to Sideshow? (in hopes of getting the eyebrows painted black)
I'm hesitant to order it because of this obvious Error in paint scheme.

Its funny how people always focus on the negative. Rather than say the piece looks fantastic but they should really change the eyebrows you get "the eyebrows look stupid".

I think this PF looks...

AMAZING!!

BB

agreed...I will display this next to my Hulk Com that everyone hates bc of the buzz cut...which he did actually have a few years ago in the comics, so its not inaccurate. He actually shaved his head bald at one point also. So anyway, she looks hot, the EX is mine.

Definetly like BC, I'll be keeping her, can wait to get a good look at her at the con.

Agreed.
What is the best way to get this message to Sideshow? (in hopes of getting the eyebrows painted black)
I'm hesitant to order it because of this obvious Error in paint scheme.

Well, I think the best, and possibly only way, is to create a topic in the "ask SS" section of the forum. I created one a couple of days ago, and it's had 81 views, but no replies...

Everyone should take advantage of that.

Back