Black Cat PF. Links for both versions in first post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Cat PF. Buy Now, links in first post!.

And usually, her mask has always covered that part up. Why its not on this sculpt is kinda weird to me

No you're not the only one. They look a lot better black. BTW, EX es is 500.

blackcat_blackbrow.jpg

Good, I'm glad I wasnt alone. :) And thanks for the info!

Man, I go on vacation, and WHAM! SS goes and releases this, and Im too late to get my paws on the excl.!!! i hope someone cancels theirs! :) Even though im not too keen on the face, i must have her... oh yes... she will be mine..... :)

If they do the eyebrow fix then I personally have no issues with her face. I think she is gorgeous.

its a great statue. if worse comes to worse, I'll paint the brows myself, i guess. Other than that- its purrfect.

Well it does say prototype pending approval so I think we have a decent chance.

I also think that the statue and the EX print likes just like each other. And the length of her face is about the same in both.

In the print she is pretty too.

i like the flirtiness of her face in the print. Waaay cute. :) And I also love how SS incorporated the LSB in the statue. Thats gotta be my favorite face sculpt of her.

Interesting enough I just noticed that her eyebrows in the print are white too. Hopefully that won't make them stubborn to the paint change.

Interesting enough I just noticed that her eyebrows in the print are white too. Hopefully that won't make them stubborn to the paint change.

though it almost looks like the brows are grey, or at least not matching white with the hair.

Back