Black/Blitz Friday 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think anyone is camping at the local best buy

When I went there Wednesday there were three tents up. I have no idea how long they were there. There's NOTHING I want that badly to do that.

And I'm not going out at all tomorrow. I'll be doing laundry all day.

Only thing I would have liked to have gotten is Grey's Anatomy. Sadly, I never see those on sale for prices I can afford.

A friend of mine wanted to go out to Best Buy at 1:30 in the morning. The place was packed. We waited in line to check out for a little over an hour and we each only got one video game.

went to Walmart just to accompany my Uncle and there was a bunch of dvds and some blu rays for 5 bucks and some for 1.90, I got a couple of movies for 1.90 bucks, got the Green Mile, Land of the Dead, I am Legend, and got Predators for 5 bucks, not really a big deal but, got some cool stuff for the collection without even trying

I had to stop at Wal-Mart this morning at 6:00...and I was NOT looking forward to it...but when I got there, there were very few people there. And I heard the Wal-Mart employees talking about how nobody showed for Black Friday.

Great day for shopping and never left the house. My haul:

Lord of the Rings extended cut bluray $49

Sons of Anarchy season 2 bluray 18.99

Final Harry Potter bluray 8.99

Xmen First Class bluray 8.99

Batman AC 360 28.99

Great day for shopping and never left the house. My haul:

Lord of the Rings extended cut bluray $49

Sons of Anarchy season 2 bluray 18.99

Final Harry Potter bluray 8.99

Xmen First Class bluray 8.99

Batman AC 360 28.99

Add Drakes to the list at 29.99. That one was tough. Wait listed for 20 minutes.

I had to stop at Wal-Mart this morning at 6:00...and I was NOT looking forward to it...but when I got there, there were very few people there. And I heard the Wal-Mart employees talking about how nobody showed for Black Friday.

6 am would have been 6 hours after the sale started. The mob of insanity moved on to the morning openers by that point.

some stores open at 10 PM the night before I think, I dont mean walmart I mean some other stores, Walmart opened at midnight here

Finally got my Lost Complete Collection on Blu-Ray for $129.99 during Amazon's lightning deal yesterday :D:D Been waiting all year for it and I just happened to see if the price changed on Friday and I caught it just in time...should make for a lovely gift under the tree this year!

Also picked up Batman Arkham City for 29.99 at Futureshop (Bestbuy's sister company in Canada for all your Americans ;))

Great haul this year :D!

Awesome Jamie. I want to get the Pirates collection. It's normally around $170 on amazon. I caught it on Bestbuy for $100. Dirt cheap. But still too much for us this year with the vet bills. So hopefully it will go on sale middle of next year sometime.

Awesome Jamie. I want to get the Pirates collection. It's normally around $170 on amazon. I caught it on Bestbuy for $100. Dirt cheap. But still too much for us this year with the vet bills. So hopefully it will go on sale middle of next year sometime.

Is there anything special with the Pirates collection? I bought all three separately on blu ray for $14.99 at BestBuy in May and I thought that was a pretty good price for Pirates (considering it's Disney and they never discount their movies) :lol :D

81MFoiKbAPL._AA1500_.jpg

Pirates of the Caribbean Four-Movie Collection (Blu-ray + Digital Copy)

Number of discs: 15

Bunch of other info on it as well at Amazon.

Back