BIOHAZARD / RESIDENT EVIL 5 by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not necessarily a bad thing! LOL :lol

Of course not, but just looking at the figure, they don't natural, the look surgical in the side shots

l_6fa8ae8ee32144a2bcf64dfd18a26604.jpg
93183387.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah her arms are way too thin. Judging from that pic she should actually have some muscle definition.

But if she had a muscle sleeve we would still see the seam at her shoulder because of her costume . Not sure how it would look.

I just want wesker.....hopefully he will come with the hydra and the samurai edge.....I could live w/o the disco ball trenchcoat

So funny to see big bad burly Chris with that little dinky handgun.

No muscle suit for sheva thanks. And BTW, I LOVE HER BOOT DESIGN!
Flexable, AND realistic looking

I agreed lerath666..Don.t want muscle arms for Sheva...She is perfect for me right now!!.:drool:drool

I bet Chris and Sheva will be released at Q3 and if Hottoys finally announce Wesker and/or Jill both will be released at Q4

Second lot of Chris' mag pics. Sheva will be coming soon.......
l_0fb09d837ee642dabc7c579acd2dfce3.jpg
Love those arms down by his side shots, makes him look correct in his proportions. When he's holding the handgun, he looks a bit funny in the forearms.

Grrr... those (gorgeous :D) new pictures of Sheva with the shotty confirm it. The shotguns currently pictured with Chris and Sheva are all Remington 870s.

I really hope these are only placeholders since HT is known for the quality of their 1/6 guns. It would be a real shame to see them do such a great job with the RE5 figures and then ship random guns from other lines which don't even appear in the game. Heck they could at least also ship the Dragunov SVD that appeared in one of the modern weapons collections(2 or 3?).

The pistol grip variant of the Remington 870 which is pictured in both are figures accesories(in the photos ChaserFan so graciously provided) looks to be the same model shipped with a bunch of the HT modern soldier figures. Here's a pic of one with a 1/6 Ithaca m37 put out by 21c in one of the police shotgun sets:

And here's a picture of the in-game model of the Ithaca m37(grabbed from a gaming news site, I don't have the capabilities to pull pics of the models from the game):

c'mon HT, please don't drop the ball on the weapons. I had to make a Leon a custom striker, but that was something funky. Give us an accurate Ithaca m37 and Benelli M3.

- TGM

As far there is a beretta in the figures its ok for me.the heck they couldnt provide joker with a shotgun.chris and sheva are greater than i expected.but when i get sheva i will rip her arms off.they are awful

As far there is a beretta in the figures its ok for me.the heck they couldnt provide joker with a shotgun.chris and sheva are greater than i expected.but when i get sheva i will rip her arms off.they are awful

What are you planning on replacing her arms with? :confused:

I am just going to chuck some elbow pads on her.

Back