BIOHAZARD / RESIDENT EVIL 5 by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second lot of Chris' mag pics. Sheva will be coming soon.......

l_485a53f30ea8465fb2dc3386e94b7b08.jpg

l_0fb09d837ee642dabc7c579acd2dfce3.jpg

l_68d328b6ea4948b28befd1b6bc504a1a.jpg

l_2853c075026b43a8bb5349f0ae9fcdbc.jpg

l_81859450407446608fa98faa261d850e.jpg

l_6ff440cd346d4a5ca49567a653479382.jpg

Man these are awesome pics! and for the millionth time, thanks for posting these ChaserFan! Also is it just me or does Chris' headsculpt look a little like Channing Tatum, the guy who plays Duke in the live action G.I. Joe movie?

Man these are awesome pics! and for the millionth time, thanks for posting these ChaserFan! Also is it just me or does Chris' headsculpt look a little like Channing Tatum, the guy who plays Duke in the live action G.I. Joe movie?

There is some resemblance; maybe it's just you! LOL

Okay, so here is the first of probably 4 posts. This contains the first lot of Chris' mag pics - second lot coming up.....

https://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02
[IMG]https://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/73/l_85248c52b7ab498abcf7d75d59bd83e5.jpg

Look at the size of handgun.

Chaserfan your awesome for posting these pics dude...banana and chewie dance for you :chew:banana:chew:banana

Looking at how great Chris and Sheva turned out, I can only imagine how Wesker and Jill would look if HT does indeed make them.

i praying Hot Toys makes them because Wesker would be awesome and Jill will be just beautiful

Is there any risk of the muscle bodies tearing like the OC Batman's outfit, or can you pose them as you like without worrying about his skin tearing?

Is there any risk of the muscle bodies tearing like the OC Batman's outfit, or can you pose them as you like without worrying about his skin tearing?

i hear there is a risk but I've posed my Krauser (regular muscle body) in different stances quite regularly and nothing has torn yet. but i hear over time the bodies start to decay. meh

i hear there is a risk but I've posed my Krauser (regular muscle body) in different stances quite regularly and nothing has torn yet. but i hear over time the bodies start to decay. meh

that is my only concern...but im like you. meh

Ok, thanks. Hot Toys should offer up muscle body TT's for people who need to replace theirs. My Batman's outfit doesn't have any tears in it, but I'm scared to pose his arms in any other position than straight against his side. Its a shame considering how articulated they are.

I don't have any muscle body but I think just posing it for photo purpose should have no problem. But I wont leave it in my showcase with extreme pose for long time.

Ok, thanks. Hot Toys should offer up muscle body TT's for people who need to replace theirs. My Batman's outfit doesn't have any tears in it, but I'm scared to pose his arms in any other position than straight against his side. Its a shame considering how articulated they are.

Yes I,m Agree;Hottoys Should offer up Muscle bodys for replacement:
My HK SDU special version was broken the last month at the elbow..This articulation is a simple metal piece inside the rubber that can be broken easily if you move or pose the elbow up or down.:monkey2...Hot toys must change this kind of articulation..
Another new thing that they could improve is a waist articulation for Muscle Body,s.

PS:Thanks again for the pics ChaserFan!!:D

Sheva looks better than chris in my view, but seriously Hot Toys needs to find a skin layer system that works and will never tear. Her arms make her look anorexic

Back