Bilbo Custom Project Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shouldn't take that long. Hopefully by this weekend. I'm curious too, lemme know when they start showing up.

Did my PM go through? I need your Paypal account info and the total with shipping to the Great White North.

message replied. sorry, mate. Must've missed it. Keeping track of all these PMs is a pain. I'll prolly switch to getting regular email messages for the next item I offer.

Sent the money as well. Looks like you're a busy man, EC.:lol

Thanks for doing this bro!:rock

organizing and continually deleting PMs is a drag. I'll go through and clean up my in/out boxes and hopefully that will resolve the PM tag game for a bit.

hey EC, when should the first batch you mailed start arriving at people's homes/offices?

Actually, yours was sent 5th class on the back of a burro, so who knows when you'll see it. Hopefully, Fri. :eek:

:lol :lol

Thats ok as long he gets here in one piece. :joy

organizing and continually deleting PMs is a drag. I'll go through and clean up my in/out boxes and hopefully that will resolve the PM tag game for a bit.

Actually, yours was sent 5th class on the back of a burro, so who knows when you'll see it. Hopefully, Fri. :eek:

:eekblimey! i actually met Bilbo tonight in a pub in Swansea, he's 5'1" missing all his front teeth, still wearing the the red waistcoat and green jacket speaks some strange middle earth language and apparently used to be a Greaser!

Back