Biker Scout Broad-Sided...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this happened to me...

Grrrr...

What if he went to Vegas to buy an engagement ring? And he came back to that?

So is it a fake video or real, Shalamar? I knew that was GT patch sitting on that shelf next to Slave Leia!

Its GOT to be fake. Unless the owner of the collection divorced and was marrying someone else. :)

I paid those women to destroy that Star Wars thing.

Ok,

seems pretty fake!

However, if it's not, it only cost the guy $800.00 to get the wench out of his life forever, could have been a lot worse!

D

How about this scenario:

It's fake, and it's the GIRL'S collection and this is her way of getting attention in a boy-dominated world of collecting? Because she knew she'd get a rise out of you guys ;) Huh, how 'bout THEM apples?

There are a few girls on the Freaks board whose collections would rival that one.

Saw this on YouTube yesterday and I was utterly horrified. My wife didn't understand why I was so angry and we ended up getting into an argument over it! Hehe, I guess I won't be asking her for the Predator Dio for my birthday!:banghead

I did some investigative work on the video and found a couple things out, but I guess more light will be shed on it soon enough.

How about this scenario:

It's fake, and it's the GIRL'S collection and this is her way of getting attention in a boy-dominated world of collecting? Because she knew she'd get a rise out of you guys ;) Huh, how 'bout THEM apples?

There are a few girls on the Freaks board whose collections would rival that one.

I was thinking the same thing - why else would the person behind the camera be a girl :rolleyes:

Lesson learn for SW collectors:

When a girlfriend ask which is your favorite figure, say "Yavin Luke".

Back