Bigfoot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bigfoot just arrived. The exclusive version includes the plaster cast which is magnetized to stick onto the small display stand.

Overall I am very pleased, the paint up on my copy is great, very subdued tones, but adds a level of realism to him. The only part of the sculpt that I would have changed would have been the face, but definitely looks better in person. Received #38/50.

A very cool sideshow addition...

Grats to those who get this...I've been fascinated about Bigfoot for about 45 years

Bigfoot just arrived. The exclusive version includes the plaster cast which is magnetized to stick onto the small display stand.

Overall I am very pleased, the paint up on my copy is great, very subdued tones, but adds a level of realism to him. The only part of the sculpt that I would have changed would have been the face, but definitely looks better in person. Received #38/50.

A very cool sideshow addition...

:postpics:

WTF? My final flex pay isn't for another couple of months :lol

Time to fix that!

I know I'm one of the few to order this thing, but I've been a Bigfoot fan ever since I can remember and this is really the first quality item made of the Squatch so I just had to have it. The uber low edition size is a nice bonus for the few of us that care for this :lol

Last edited:
OK OK.... Camera is out and the pics will be up in a few minutes, just for you fellow Squatch fanatics....

fky5xl.jpg

2vvlziv.jpg

35ddg1i.jpg

That thing looks creepy as all hell! Thank the lord they don't really exist!!!

:horror:panic:

(Or do they......................?:dunno)

I have one more payment to go on this. So they made 50 of the EX but how many of the regular? And did they sell any any of those?

BB

My final payment does not even hit until Sep 5th! Guess I just have to wait...

Same here, but I submitted an order status form and requested it to be charged and shipped now. It shipped out today, should be here Friday :rock

I have one more payment to go on this. So they made 50 of the EX but how many of the regular? And did they sell any any of those?

BB

Wow a full 1/25 of the edition will be in UT then :woo

No clue on the regular. 100 maybe? :lol

Order status form? Think I need to do that. I hate to wait a month if it's in now. I want my Squatch!!

Back