Bigfoot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like the real bigfoot, there aren't many good pics of him :lol

Mine has some paint rub/chips as well as what looks like dried glue on the base. So I'm waiting to hear about a replacement. :(

Just like the real bigfoot, there aren't many good pics of him :lol

You just have to know when & where to find Bigfoot. :D

BigFoot3.gif

You guys ever watch Monsterquest? Talks about lots of cryptozoology and mysterious creatures and sightings. Very interesting.

MQlogo.jpg

You guys ever watch Monsterquest? Talks about lots of cryptozoology and mysterious creatures and sightings. Very interesting.

MQlogo.jpg

Yes! I do like that show. Also, ever see the Bigfoot episode on "Lost Tapes?" Probably the best episode of the series which got the hairs standing up on your neck! :horror

MQlogo.jpg

Yeah, it was a good show while it lastest. Looks like Finding Bigfoot is the next best thing. Although I admit Fact or Faked is currently my favorite parnormal investigation show.

I loved bigfoot and believed when I was younger in the 60's and 70's...hell!.. I still wanna believe in it...

I loved bigfoot and believed when I was younger in the 60's and 70's...hell!.. I still wanna believe in it...

I remember watching TV specials on Bigfoot in the late 70's. I'll never forget the sound these things allegedly made which was recorded by mountaineers out west. The loud erie howl spent goose-bumps down my spine! :horror

I remember watching TV specials on Bigfoot in the late 70's. I'll never forget the sound these things allegedly made which was recorded by mountaineers out west. The loud erie howl spent goose-bumps down my spine! :horror

Yup...some of those documentaries were done right and believable

Back