Bigfoot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you kidding, who doesn't like to read a good excrement analogy?

As for BFRO, I am a huge skeptic but I would love to have my opinion proved wrong.

The only piece of interesting evidence I have seen is the Patterson film, and given how many years ago it was filmed, all the less than trustworthy players involved, even that seems unlikely.

I can tell you, being in the FX community for a number of years, a gorilla suit that resembles the patterson creature could not be produced today even with advances in FX. Search Arturo Balseiro and take a look at his Yeti and Bigfoot sculpts, these come the closest, but forget about re-creating a BF body suit... that is my opinion, skeptic, not BFRO and quite happy to be proven wrong.

Cool figure tho, but could have been great!

I wonder if Sideshow will do a Yeti?

I'm glad I ordered this Bigfoot; I like it more and more each time I look at the pics.

BB

I am attaching a few pics of my bigfoot bust,

you would be surprised how well the adjusted video turned out from the patterson film, If you haven't seen it, I will try and attach it as well, but it is a large file....

They have done some very detailed studies of the movement of the muscles and ligaments....

I wonder if Sideshow will do a Yeti?

I'm glad I ordered this Bigfoot; I like it more and more each time I look at the pics.

BB

I hope so, but with this not taking off as well as hoped, I'd think the line stops here. Pity. I really wanted a Nessie next.

That's simply because the video is so unclear and grainy we don't know exactly what we are looking at.

BB

No, they've actually done countless studies under heavy magnification and such and they can see muscle movement and other factors that suggest this is clearly not a man in a suit. Plus nobody is able to replecate the movement exactly either. The human body just isn't built that way and doesn't move that way. Its actually crazy how much the Patterson film has been studied and still can't be proved as a hoax.

Not sure what you mean. Do you mean that people get banned for stating their negative opinion or that people get flamed for stating their negative opinion?

Is the norm here only to contribute positively on items?

Please clarify.

You'll find that the wannabe badass "It looks like crap to me" angle won't go over well in the long run. I guess you wouldn’t know that judging by your 70 posts in 19 months.

And no, people don’t have a problem with negative comments. But folks usually offer constructive criticism. Why don’t you tell us why you didn't like it?

I hope you understand me and I’ll apologize in advance if my reply “didn't meet your literary expectations.”

You'll find that the wannabe badass "It looks like crap to me" angle won't go over well in the long run. I guess you wouldn’t know that judging by your 70 posts in 19 months.

And no, people don’t have a problem with negative comments. But folks usually offer constructive criticism. Why don’t you tell us why you didn't like it?

I hope you understand me and I’ll apologize in advance if my reply “didn't meet your literary expectations.”

:lecture:exactly::lecture

No, they've actually done countless studies under heavy magnification and such and they can see muscle movement and other factors that suggest this is clearly not a man in a suit. Plus nobody is able to replecate the movement exactly either. The human body just isn't built that way and doesn't move that way. Its actually crazy how much the Patterson film has been studied and still can't be proved as a hoax.

The muscle movement is simply the movement of the costume and the padding underneath. No one can replicate any of it because the suit, which was a modified hybrid of another suit is gone, the environment in that area has changed, there are just too many variables to ever perfectly match anything like that. It's grainy footage. Period. You can enlarge it all you want; it's still poor, grainy footage. You can kid yourself into believing anything; the Shroud of Turin, the Kennedy conspiracy, etc. Heck, look at what these 9-11 conspiracists have convinced themselves of even with some of the clear video footage we have of that day.

The Patterson Bigfoot is a hoax. A great hoax; one of the best of all time and I love it for what it is and that is a man in a suit.

BB

Hey, there is something to the Kennedy assasination. I just don't buy that his head would move 'back and to the left' if the kill shot was from behind. Have anyone slap you in the back of the head and tell me what way your head moves. It ain't back and to the left, thats for sure! :lol

As long as they included a different base it wouldn't sting as much. But I don't think Bigfoot will allow them to release a white redemption version, so it will just end up as an unmade prototype for auction :lol

Hey, there is something to the Kennedy assasination. I just don't buy that his head would move 'back and to the left' if the kill shot was from behind. Have anyone slap you in the back of the head and tell me what way your head moves. It ain't back and to the left, thats for sure! :lol

His head moved forward when he was hit then snapped back. You can't compare a slap on the back of a head with the sheer velocity of a bullet. The original impact moved his head forward as the tape shows. There is also no front head wound on the autopsy photos to suggest he was hit from the front. Watching Oliver Stone's movie and taking it as gospel will get you nowhere. There's a ton of info out there if you are interested. But you have to keep an open mind to it all.

BB

Oh, I've seen plenty specials on it. Stone was a on crack, but I have to agree with him on 'back and to the left.' And at this point its really hard to say which autopsy photos are real and which have been doctored. He wouldn't have been missing the back of his skull with a rear shot. Exit wounds are the ones that leave the big chunks missing, not the entrance wounds.

Either way, without digging up Kennedy or killing a Bigfoot, the debate will never end. And even then, it wouldn't end for some :lol

I did an essay on the Kennedy assisination when I was in school and after a s!#t ton of research I came to the conclusion that the Kennedy assasination was a major coverup.

Back