Bigfoot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this piece...I was a Bigfoot fan and believer back in the day...I'm talking late 60's till....It should be 200 to 250 bucks...

Re: Bigfoot?

Wow! What a letdown.

19" high, 10 lbs, small base, chicken legs and $300! I do love the upper body though. I'd pay $225 max for it.

As a cryptozoology sucker, I'm sooooooo disappointed in this effort. :thud:

If this doesn't sell well, I'm afraid SSC won't bother with other creatures of this mythology.

If I can find it on the cheap later, I'll consider purchasing it.

Nothing has changed for me.

I grew up loving Bigfoot in the 70s. What a shame too. :monkey2

Just ordered. The only thing that kept me from ordering it earlier was the chicken legs. I think it looks really good from waist up and I've been waiting for a Bigfoot statue for years. The ES is so low if I'm not happy with it when it arrives I'll sell it and I'm sure I'll get my money back.

BB

I'm tempted but the NRD kills it for me. I hope they keep this line going, I'd LOVE a Jersey Devil.

Bigfoot scared the **** out of me when I was a kid. My brother and I still laugh about the nightmares we used to have with Bigfoot in them. I've watched the shows, read the books; I remember doing a book report on him when I was in grade school. LOL

BB

I did a book report and presentation on sea monsters when I was in grade school. Good times.

Even with my love for the subject matter, I just don't like this representation enough to drop $300 on it.

Bigfoot scared the **** out of me when I was a kid. My brother and I still laugh about the nightmares we used to have with Bigfoot in them. I've watched the shows, read the books; I remember doing a book report on him when I was in grade school. LOL

BB

LOL :lol

buy it for your brother as a gift :pfft::horror

It will be a grail if they discover he is real....LOL...Time to get my Bigfoot tracks out and start walking...

I just ordered this piece. If the news beaks as expected by the DNA scientific journal that they have confirmed a North American hominid, this thing will go through the roof.

I am not a huge fan of the down turned mouth and face of the statute, but I love bigfoot and nothing would stop me from supporting such a great piece.

It also doesn't fit in with my all female collection, Darth Talon, Leia, and Lara Croft, all P.F.

I have a few B.F. busts as well, I have attached one which I think is the closest to the Bluff Creek Bigfoot...

First post so go easy on me lol.....

:fireworks

Back