Big Chief Studios - Mycroft Holmes (BBC Sherlock) 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAL9000.

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's been a couple of days since the official announcement, so thought I'd start the thread.

MYCROFT HOLMES

15965832_10155472298751002_5906191321586369766_n.jpg

15940961_10155474076631002_2835609666496452461_n.jpg

Pre-order signup - https://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/latest-news/mycroft-holmes-pre-order-sign-up

He's one I'm tempted by, even though I'm generally fine with having just Sherlock and Watson. Moriarity wasn't even a consideration.

If I'm able to, I may pick up him up at some point.

Nice looking figure and I really do like the character, but I think I'll wait this one out and pick it up after release (hopefully in one of the BCS sales too - I'm in full 'cheapskate' mode atm :lol), £189.99 just seems a bit steep (to me personally) price-wise.

Nice looking figure and I really do like the character, but I think I'll wait this one out and pick it up after release (hopefully in one of the BCS sales too - I'm in full 'cheapskate' mode atm :lol), £189.99 just seems a bit steep (to me personally) price-wise.

:lecture Me too. Not to mention the fact that the door and Moriarty took 18 months. No more preorders from me :lol

Man, it feels like an age since we got the first teaser for him! I definitely want him. I may wait until release to nab him though.

:lecture Me too. Not to mention the fact that the door and Moriarty took 18 months. No more preorders from me :lol

:lol Those were just crazy delays!! That's why I don't pay in full anymore - I just do the pre-order deposit option now and that's only if I really, really want the figure. Anything else, I just wait for them to be reduced in their eventual sales. :)

:lol Those were just crazy delays!! That's why I don't pay in full anymore - I just do the pre-order deposit option now and that's only if I really, really want the figure. Anything else, I just wait for them to be reduced in their eventual sales. :)

Not to mention that if they go out of business you'll lose all your money. The suit looks good though and it would look great on a Bond figure.

Back